PPG Engineering Interview Questions

3.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sylmar, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylmar, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PPG in May 2013.

For many positions, you are hired as a contractor anymore. And depending on the position, the contract length varies tremendously. You will possibly be interviewed twice. First time, with a group of 4-5 people. General skills, education, professional experiences will be assessed. The second interview will be more specific to job function - if you get the second, you get the job. The management is extremely fair and open minded, oriented to solutions and quality as well as safety.

Interview Questions
  • Explain in detail previous experience that had nothing to do with current and how it can be brought into the company?   View Answer
Not much room but managed to get more than I expected

Other Interview Reviews for PPG

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PPG in November 2011.

First interview was on-campus, during the career fair. Later, I was called for the on-site interview which consisted of three 1:1 interview. Overall, the interviewers were friendly and the travel process was well-planned by the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Circleville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Circleville, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PPG in December 2008.

Came to college campus, interviewed with HR manager. Went to Pittsburg. Had three one on one interviews.

Better Job offer

Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PPG.

Two over the phone interviews and a resume review interview

Interview Questions
    This was my first ever internship so I did no negotiating. I just took what they gave me, which was a very good deal.

Worked for PPG? Contribute to the Community!