PPG Intern Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2014

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PPG (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

One on one interview. Mostly questions about leadership and management style. A lot of behavioral questions. The interview felt more like a conversation than an interview as the interviewer was engaged and contributed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PPG

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PPG in September 2012.

Interview

Just a simple interview, what my schedule was and the job description.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PPG (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was arranged via the career management center at my business school. They have two rounds. The first round is on campus and conducted by someone with HR. The second round is conducted at their offices and is conducted by a senior person in the relevant department.
    I decided not to pursue the position further following the first interview, in favor of pursuing another opportunity.
    The person from HR was very nice, genuinely so, and allowed the interview to proceed pretty much free-form, that is, based on I said to a question or what I asked. She had some behavioral types of question (name a time when ___), which she even preceded by letting me know that what was coming up was a behavioral question.
    I don't know what working at the company would be like, but I am always pleasantly surprised to meet someone from HR (from any company) who isn't phony or comes across like an idiot. This interviewer was the utter opposite.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with someone you didn't expect.   Answer Question