PPG

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PPG in September 2012.

Interview Details – Just a simple interview, what my schedule was and the job description.

Intern Interview

Intern
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PPG in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was arranged via the career management center at my business school. They have two rounds. The first round is on campus and conducted by someone with HR. The second round is conducted at their offices and is conducted by a senior person in the relevant department.
I decided not to pursue the position further following the first interview, in favor of pursuing another opportunity.
The person from HR was very nice, genuinely so, and allowed the interview to proceed pretty much free-form, that is, based on I said to a question or what I asked. She had some behavioral types of question (name a time when ___), which she even preceded by letting me know that what was coming up was a behavioral question.
I don't know what working at the company would be like, but I am always pleasantly surprised to meet someone from HR (from any company) who isn't phony or comes across like an idiot. This interviewer was the utter opposite.

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to deal with someone you didn't expect.   Answer Question

Worked for PPG? Contribute to the Community!