PPG Intern Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PPG in September 2012.

Just a simple interview, what my schedule was and the job description.

Other Interview Reviews for PPG

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PPG in February 2012.

The interview was arranged via the career management center at my business school. They have two rounds. The first round is on campus and conducted by someone with HR. The second round is conducted at their offices and is conducted by a senior person in the relevant department.
    I decided not to pursue the position further following the first interview, in favor of pursuing another opportunity.
    The person from HR was very nice, genuinely so, and allowed the interview to proceed pretty much free-form, that is, based on I said to a question or what I asked. She had some behavioral types of question (name a time when ___), which she even preceded by letting me know that what was coming up was a behavioral question.
    I don't know what working at the company would be like, but I am always pleasantly surprised to meet someone from HR (from any company) who isn't phony or comes across like an idiot. This interviewer was the utter opposite.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to deal with someone you didn't expect.   Answer Question