PPG

Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Lake Charles, LA

I applied online - interviewed at PPG in April 2008.

Interview Details – I submited application through website and went through group telephone interview (technical). the telephone interview lasts about 30 minutes. basically they got through my resume, and asked some open-ended questions, such as "tell me about youself". Then I was invited for on-site interview, which lasted about 4~5 hours, including HR Manager, future boss and boss' boss, and two high-rank engineer (future collegue).

Interview Question – what kind of project did you do in your previous job   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Contract Engineer Interview

Contract Engineer
Sulphur, LA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at PPG in October 2011.

Interview Details – I already was know well by the person that hired me so the interview was very casual

Interview Question – What was the most technical job you have performed?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company I contracted through to PPG did the negotiating for me.

Worked for PPG? Contribute to the Community!