PPG

Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Lake Charles, LA

I applied online - interviewed at PPG in April 2008.

Interview Details – I submited application through website and went through group telephone interview (technical). the telephone interview lasts about 30 minutes. basically they got through my resume, and asked some open-ended questions, such as "tell me about youself". Then I was invited for on-site interview, which lasted about 4~5 hours, including HR Manager, future boss and boss' boss, and two high-rank engineer (future collegue).

Interview Question – what kind of project did you do in your previous job   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Contract Engineer Interview

Contract Engineer
Sulphur, LA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at PPG in October 2011.

Interview Details – I already was know well by the person that hired me so the interview was very casual

Interview Question – What was the most technical job you have performed?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company I contracted through to PPG did the negotiating for me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PPG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PPG interview questions and advice in Lake Charles, LA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PPG employees and interview candidates.