PPG Process Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Orleans, LA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PPG in October 2009.

The interview went really well. I was excited about the prospects, and they said that I would hear back in less then a month. About 4 weeks later, I emailed them to ask how the process was going. I got no response from the interviewers (who told me to email any questions), and about another month later I received an email about how they weren't hiring at this time. Why would they interview me then??????

Interview Questions
  • What is a time that you failed and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PPG

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake Charles, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Charles, LA

I applied online - interviewed at PPG in April 2008.

I submited application through website and went through group telephone interview (technical). the telephone interview lasts about 30 minutes. basically they got through my resume, and asked some open-ended questions, such as "tell me about youself". Then I was invited for on-site interview, which lasted about 4~5 hours, including HR Manager, future boss and boss' boss, and two high-rank engineer (future collegue).

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PPG.

First a test with several people - IQ, logical, mathematical and capacity tests.
    The best ones were chosen for an interview with an HR employee who asked questions about your background and what you're planning to do in your life.
    Finally an interview with the production manager in the plant

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PPG.

I visited PPG's table at a college career fair, and gave the HR recruiter my resume. She called and set up an interview time on campus. It was a preliminary interview, and she was interviewing many students from a number of colleges. The next phase would have been to be flown to Pittsburgh for a tag-team interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for PPG? Contribute to the Community!