Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at PPG
- Engineer (4)
- Manager (4)
- Process Engineer (4)
- Territory Manager (3)
- Intern (3)
- Human Resources (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Store Manager (2)
- EHS Manager (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Chemist (2)
- Research Chemist (2)
- Sales Associate (1)
- Territory Sales Manager (1)
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative (1)
- Lift Truck Operator (1)
- Shader (1)
- Accounting Internship (1)
- Chemical Engineering Intern (1)
- Accounting/Finance Internship (1)
- Engineering At PPG (1)
- R&D Trainee (1)
- Project Leader I (1)
- Assistant Channel Manager (1)
- Pro Sales Representative (1)
- Raw Materials Assistant [C] (1)
- Technical Leadership Role (1)
- Outside Sales/Account Development Manager (1)
- FLD (1)
- Chemist Contract (1)
Store Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PPG.
Be positive of your experinces. Prove your are eager to learn , cooperative, that your a self starter, that you embrace change and new polities or technologies, that your curious, professional, and you follow guidlines and would blow a whistle in a heartbeat if someone else failed to follow the rules.
- When is a time your had to implement a policy you did not agree with. What was your challanges. 1 Answer
They gave me an offer, I asked for more, they said no.
Other Interview Reviews for PPG
Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at PPG (Knoxville, TN) in August 2011.
I found the Store Manager position as a "CDP Trainee" aka: Store management program. I found who was in charge of interviewing for that store and sent emails to that person. The person was very responsive and helpful, we set up a phone interview. During phone interview, the interviewer was very honest about the job although, I did not ask the right questions. The person did not explain how many hours he required his managers to work. I was flown out to have an in-person interview and was offered the job approximately one week later.
- After visiting the store I would eventually take over, I was asked; "So, how would you turn that store around?". 1 Answer
There was no negotiation really, it was a take it or leave it offer. Looking back now, I should have negotiated a higher pay.