PPG

PPG Store Manager Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Store Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PPG.

Be positive of your experinces. Prove your are eager to learn , cooperative, that your a self starter, that you embrace change and new polities or technologies, that your curious, professional, and you follow guidlines and would blow a whistle in a heartbeat if someone else failed to follow the rules.

Interview Questions
  • When is a time your had to implement a policy you did not agree with. What was your challanges.   View Answer
They gave me an offer, I asked for more, they said no.

Other Interview Reviews for PPG

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PPG in August 2011.

I found the Store Manager position as a "CDP Trainee" aka: Store management program. I found who was in charge of interviewing for that store and sent emails to that person. The person was very responsive and helpful, we set up a phone interview. During phone interview, the interviewer was very honest about the job although, I did not ask the right questions. The person did not explain how many hours he required his managers to work. I was flown out to have an in-person interview and was offered the job approximately one week later.

Interview Questions
    • After visiting the store I would eventually take over, I was asked; "So, how would you turn that store around?".   View Answer
    There was no negotiation really, it was a take it or leave it offer. Looking back now, I should have negotiated a higher pay.