PPR Healthcare Staffing

Interviews for Top Jobs at PPR Healthcare Staffing

COTA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at PPR Healthcare Staffing in January 2011.

It was over the telephone. I looked on their website for available positions and I was hired immediately

No negotiation their pay rate was on their website

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PPR Healthcare Staffing in August 2010.

PPR provided excellent sevrice with a personal recruiter making the hiring process stress-free. All details were taken care of by my expert recruiter. My salary/wage was negotiated and benefits were worked out n a very professional/timely manner. The recruiter was also an advocate for my concerns at the actual worksite. The worksite management was disrespectful of any contract workers (me and 2 others) however, but my actual co-workers were very supportive. It was a large "coop" serving students eligible for Specialized Serv ices. The offer was conditional upon my 1 and only request for a thorough orientation to their system prior to servicing the children. None was provided to me. Direct hire therapists were thoroughly oriented, one-on-one while I was there and I was made acutely aware of this. I was not "direct hire"--I was a "contract" therapist.
    I would highly recommend PPR as a recruitment and staffing organization. They are remarkably supportive: They do what is in their power but they cannot control other people's actions. The working worls would be like "play" if they were.

Interview Questions
    Salary to an exact hourly wage with a increase from the initial offer/benefit package. Speak with your recruiter. He or she will be your strongest ally and obtain answers for you or put you in contact with the appropriate person.