PPR Healthcare Staffing

Very Easy Interview

COTA Interview

COTA
Jacksonville Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PPR Healthcare Staffing in January 2011.

Interview Details – It was over the telephone. I looked on their website for available positions and I was hired immediately

Negotiation Details – No negotiation their pay rate was on their website

Very Easy Interview

Occupational Therapist Interview

Occupational Therapist
Burbank, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PPR Healthcare Staffing in August 2010.

Interview Details – PPR provided excellent sevrice with a personal recruiter making the hiring process stress-free. All details were taken care of by my expert recruiter. My salary/wage was negotiated and benefits were worked out n a very professional/timely manner. The recruiter was also an advocate for my concerns at the actual worksite. The worksite management was disrespectful of any contract workers (me and 2 others) however, but my actual co-workers were very supportive. It was a large "coop" serving students eligible for Specialized Serv ices. The offer was conditional upon my 1 and only request for a thorough orientation to their system prior to servicing the children. None was provided to me. Direct hire therapists were thoroughly oriented, one-on-one while I was there and I was made acutely aware of this. I was not "direct hire"--I was a "contract" therapist.
I would highly recommend PPR as a recruitment and staffing organization. They are remarkably supportive: They do what is in their power but they cannot control other people's actions. The working worls would be like "play" if they were.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions for me?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary to an exact hourly wage with a increase from the initial offer/benefit package. Speak with your recruiter. He or she will be your strongest ally and obtain answers for you or put you in contact with the appropriate person.

Worked for PPR Healthcare Staffing? Contribute to the Community!