PQ

Candidate Interview Review

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PQ in May 2012.

I applied through my school sometime around February 2012. I received an email from HR sometime around the end of May. The phone interview was set up for the next day. There were basic behavioral questions and we went through my resume in detail. At the end of the phone interview they scheduled a one-on-one a couple days later; it was all very rushed. The one-on-one was very informal. There were a few basic questions just to gauge if I researched the company and we went through my resume, which was followed by a plant tour. At the end the manager told me I would hear from them either today or within this week. I received a call from HR 4 hours after my interview and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • If you needed to gain more information about the production line or had issues with the equipment who would you contact.   View Answer
    No wage negotiation