PR electronics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Regional Sales Manager
Hartford, CT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PR electronics in October 2012.

Interview Details – In person interview consisted of Regional Manager and US Country Manager. Most of the questions and the real decision maker is the country manager. Interview lasted about 1 hr and questions were pretty standard.

Step 2 was a 24 question "personality" test administered by 3rd party.This was then reviewed, along with my resume, and a psychological profile was created. PR seems to put a lot of stock into these.

Offer came after that. Overall comp was based on perception of previous job salary. Even though the job description included a car allowance, there was no car allowance in offer.
Comp is monthly salary plus a possible 3 month salary bonus at year end. Bonus based on individual and corporate goals. Offer in my case was non-negioatable.

Interview Question – Nothing overly technical, though they had said they weren't concerned with my technical aptitude. More based on how one would handle specific customer situations   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Monthly salary was too low, no car allowance. I would have accepted if there was room to negotiate, but country manager wasn't interested in counter offer.

Worked for PR electronics? Contribute to the Community!