PRA Health Sciences

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Business Development Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PRA Health Sciences in August 2011.

Initial interview was with a corporate recruiter for about 35-40 minutes which is an informational interview (resume, etc.). The following week, there were a series of phone interviews with other BD reps, and two directors (one the hiring manager). The next week, I was flown to Lenexa for in person interviews with operations, project management, medical, and two people I spoke with over the phone. The following week I was interviewed in person by the hiring manager and two BD reps I spoke with on the phone. The following week, after all of this, I wasn't offered the role (4 weeks). That's a lot of interviews, travel, and time to invest in something that I didn't get. I was speechless.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me who you would call this afternoon to get appointments and why you would call them ahead of others?   Answer Question