PRA Health Sciences Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.8

Project Associate/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter asking was i interested in the position. She asked a couple of questions and then emailed me a summary of the company benefits and stated she was passing my resume on to the hiring manager. A week later I got a email scheduling a time for a face to face interview. I interviewed with the hiring manager then two ppl that actually does the job I would be doing .. Interview took about and hour .. I received a call from the recruiter a week later stating they wanted to offer me a position. They hire a company called smart start to do a background check and they do a VERY Through background calling every place u worked the last 7 years and they do this AFTER you're offered the position so it's a little nerve racking waiting for everything to be OKed .

RSC Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

It was one face to face interview. It was simple behavioral questions. Make sure you ask them a couple of questions back. They like for you to have CRO knowledge or experience. There are some entry level positions that are pretty easy to get into and you can move up into the company from there.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of in your career?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one.

Contracts Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

Applied online and recruiter contacted me to set up a phone interview within three days. Phone interview was very relaxed. I was contacted a couple of days later for an in person interview with two managers. They seemed to be looking for an employee with drive and commitment. Received an offer two days later and started two weeks later.

Clinical Programmer III Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

The interview process is usual a phone screen with a recruiter with basic background questions to confirm your CV. Followed by a phone screen with a manager. If you pass that they would like to bring you in for face face interview with 2-3 senior programmers and/managers. The questions will be technical and behavioral. if you state CDISC expertise on your CV be prepared to prove it will practical knowlege of specific domains or dataset requirements. If you claim ISS/ISE expeience be prepare to describe the requirements for a eSubmission and what role you played on the submission team. Be prepare with detailed answers from your experience not text book answers memorized from a website.

Interview Questions

• How would handle a scenerio where you felt you were up against a deadline and had two projects with competing timelines that might lead to on eor both being missed?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

The speed of the hiring process was excellent. I filed my application online and had no contacts in the company, received a call from the recruiter a couple days later, had a phone interview the following week, went in for the interview day about a week later, and was hired 3 weeks after that. Compared to other companies, this was very fast. The interview was tough and thorough, but understably they want to find the right people. I had to interview with 4 people for 30 minutes each and then give a presentation on a topic they gave me. I had time to prepare in advance for the presentation as the recruiter had given me the topic ahead of time. I had slides prepared and went through the presentation. After the presentation, they had some very difficult questions planned to see, I think, how interviewees react under pressure in situations like a bid defense. That was the most stressful part of the whole interview process.

Interview Questions

• If you rescued a project from a Sponsor that was delayed in start-up and were charged with improving its status, where would you start?   1 Answer

Negotiation

My asking price was accepted without negotiation.

Project Analyst II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

HR called me the day after I applied online. They scheduled a phone interview for later that afternoon, which consisted of just running down your resume and what you know about the company and how well you know excel. Had a phone interview after that with the hiring manager. He asked more in depth questions, sort of dove tailing off the first interview, asking about problem solving, etc. In person interview was scheduled with 4 people total, more asking about the company and why I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Would a stack of quarters as high as the Empire State Building fit in this room?   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Interview

Setup interview through a headhunter at one of their main offices. There was a 3 person interview asking about experience, situations and understanding of what a CRAs duties are.

Interview Questions

• Since being a CRA for so long, there was no really difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PRA Health Sciences in February 2014.

Interview

Contacted by PRA recruiter within two days submitting application. Basic screening call consisting of resume overview and Q&A on experience and knowledge. I was contacted around a week later by the hiring manager. This phone interview was more in depth and covered more position specific questions. Overall experience was very professional and organized

Interview Questions

• Very typical interview questions with a few personality and behavioral questions thrown in.   Answer Question

Clinical Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

30 Minute Interview:

Asked very typical interview questions.
    The person that interviewed me was very nice and easy to get along with.

Interview Questions

• I have issues with behavioral questions so def practice those.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PRA Health Sciences in December 2013.

Interview

The overall process was very straight forward after initial conversations with company recruiters. The initial conversation with the hiring manager was very candid and was more explaining the job role as well as the company itself. The second interview was with actual team members and was slightly more technical, but nothing unexpected for the role being applied for. Without going into detail...read the reviews from past employees because I found out first hand they were accurate.