PRA International

51 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Programmer III Interview

Clinical Programmer III

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PRA International.

Interview Details – The interview process is usual a phone screen with a recruiter with basic background questions to confirm your CV. Followed by a phone screen with a manager. If you pass that they would like to bring you in for face face interview with 2-3 senior programmers and/managers. The questions will be technical and behavioral. if you state CDISC expertise on your CV be prepared to prove it will practical knowlege of specific domains or dataset requirements. If you claim ISS/ISE expeience be prepare to describe the requirements for a eSubmission and what role you played on the submission team. Be prepare with detailed answers from your experience not text book answers memorized from a website.

Interview Question – How would handle a scenerio where you felt you were up against a deadline and had two projects with competing timelines that might lead to on eor both being missed?   Answer Question

CRA Interview

CRA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PRA International in January 2013.

Interview Details – 2 Skype interviews with Functional managers are utilized after the initial phone interview with HR.

Project Analyst Interview

Project Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PRA International in February 2014.

Interview Details – Contacted by PRA recruiter within two days submitting application. Basic screening call consisting of resume overview and Q&A on experience and knowledge. I was contacted around a week later by the hiring manager. This phone interview was more in depth and covered more position specific questions. Overall experience was very professional and organized

Interview Question – Very typical interview questions with a few personality and behavioral questions thrown in.   Answer Question

Project Analyst II Interview

Project Analyst II

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PRA International.

Interview Details – HR called me the day after I applied online. They scheduled a phone interview for later that afternoon, which consisted of just running down your resume and what you know about the company and how well you know excel. Had a phone interview after that with the hiring manager. He asked more in depth questions, sort of dove tailing off the first interview, asking about problem solving, etc. In person interview was scheduled with 4 people total, more asking about the company and why I would be a good fit.

Interview Question – Would a stack of quarters as high as the Empire State Building fit in this room?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and interviewed at PRA International.

Interview Details – The speed of the hiring process was excellent. I filed my application online and had no contacts in the company, received a call from the recruiter a couple days later, had a phone interview the following week, went in for the interview day about a week later, and was hired 3 weeks after that. Compared to other companies, this was very fast. The interview was tough and thorough, but understably they want to find the right people. I had to interview with 4 people for 30 minutes each and then give a presentation on a topic they gave me. I had time to prepare in advance for the presentation as the recruiter had given me the topic ahead of time. I had slides prepared and went through the presentation. After the presentation, they had some very difficult questions planned to see, I think, how interviewees react under pressure in situations like a bid defense. That was the most stressful part of the whole interview process.

Interview Question – If you rescued a project from a Sponsor that was delayed in start-up and were charged with improving its status, where would you start?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – My asking price was accepted without negotiation.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Clinical Research Associate

Interviewed at PRA International

Interview Details – Setup interview through a headhunter at one of their main offices. There was a 3 person interview asking about experience, situations and understanding of what a CRAs duties are.

Interview Question – Since being a CRA for so long, there was no really difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer II Interview

Systems Engineer II

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PRA International in December 2013.

Interview Details – The overall process was very straight forward after initial conversations with company recruiters. The initial conversation with the hiring manager was very candid and was more explaining the job role as well as the company itself. The second interview was with actual team members and was slightly more technical, but nothing unexpected for the role being applied for. Without going into detail...read the reviews from past employees because I found out first hand they were accurate.

In-House Clinical Research Associate Interview

In-House Clinical Research Associate
Lenexa, KS

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PRA International in April 2013.

Interview Details – Behavioral questions that you can look up anywhere

Interview Question – Nothing that you cant make up on the spot   Answer Question

Clinical Operations Intern Interview

Clinical Operations Intern
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PRA International.

Interview Details – 30 Minute Interview:

Asked very typical interview questions.
The person that interviewed me was very nice and easy to get along with.

Interview Question – I have issues with behavioral questions so def practice those.   Answer Question

Contracts Associate Interview

Contracts Associate
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PRA International in November 2013.

Interview Details – Got an e-mail the day after I applied scheduling a phone interview. Had the phone interview the next business day. They called back the following day to schedule an in-person interview (2 hours) at the end of that week.

The phone interview was with a recruiter. She asked basic screening questions to make sure that I knew enough about the company and seemed sufficiently interested. The in-person interview was with 4 people in the legal department, one at a time. First, I met with the contracts manager, and then 3 attorneys. The contract manager was friendly and personable. She gave me more information about the details of the position. Each of the attorneys mostly just wanted to answer questions I had for them. At the close of the interview, the last person I met with (the head of the department) told me that someone from HR would contact me, but no one ever did.

Interview Question – What made you interested in this position rather than a traditional attorney position?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at PRA International

Worked for PRA International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PRA International interview questions and advice. All 51 interview reviews posted anonymously by PRA International employees and interview candidates.