PRA Interview Questions

2.3

SAS Programmer Interview

Interview

I attended the open house and was asked several technical questions.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Unorganized, there were too many chains of people conducting tasks, was asked to fill out a background check release form before interviewing, most people seemed they felt a sense of entitlement from where they've been and now they're "king of the castle", dropped the "F" bomb amongst other words.

Interview Questions

• Why should we NOT hire you?   1 Answer

It wasn't a good fit personality-wise.

IHCRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA (Raleigh, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview followed by 2 face to face interviews. The phone interview was conducted by the recruiter, 1:1 interview was at headquarters. The 1:1 interviews were not intimidating and mostly included questions to be expected in any interview. Being confident, personable and prepared are key to the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too out of the ordinary or unexpected. Maybe, "What do you know about what sets us apart from other CROs?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Senior CRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRA (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

HR phone screen was first. An interview through SKYPE was then scheduled. Skype didn't work but we continued to interview on the phone. Not use to this.

Lead Document Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA (Lenexa, KS) in March 2011.

Interview

Make sure to tell them you are organized and looking for advancement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They call you and tell you their offer and send it in the mail

Developer Interview

Interview

phone interview, then technical interview, then, behavior interview

Resourcing Interview

Interview

OK standrad process and type of questions, no surprises with questions all quite standard stuff most communication back and forth by email and the website was not useful for finding ut the proper information

Interview Questions

Negotiation

quick

CTM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PRA (Paris (France)).

Interview

2 entrevues téléphoniques et une entrevue face à face. L'entrevue face à face a duré 3 heures et demie. On m'a d'abord demandé de préparer une présentation basée sur une étude de cas qu'on m'avait présentée. Ensuite, après avoir présenté l'étude de cas, on m'a posé des questions à ce sujet et d'autres questions sur mon expérience passée.

2 telephonic interview and one F2F interview. F2F interview lasted 3.5 hours. I was first asked to prepare a presentaion based on a case study that was presented to me. Than aftre I presented the case study, I was asked question about it and some more questions about my previouse experiance.

Interview Questions

• Selon l'intervieweur, j'étais trop expérimenté pour le poste et il m'a posé beaucoup de questions à ce sujet.   The interviewer felt that I was to senior for the job and asked many questions regarding that issue.   Answer Question

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRA in November 2011.

Interview

STAR based interviews

Interview Questions

• What part of clinical trials where you had problems and how were you able to overcome it?   Answer Question

In-House CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PRA (Moscow (Russia)) in August 2011.

Interview

After a brief phone screen, I was invited for the face to face interview. The interview was with a Director of Clinical operations and Manager of CO. Know anything on your resume as they ask very detailed questions. The interview lasted a 1 hour. They were very nice on the phone and the on site interview.