PRA

Very Easy Interview

Lead Document Management Associate Interview

Lead Document Management Associate
Lenexa, KS

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PRA in March 2011.

Interview Details – Make sure to tell them you are organized and looking for advancement.

Interview Question – There was not a tough question in the interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They call you and tell you their offer and send it in the mail

SAS Programmer Interview

Interviewed at PRA

Interview Details – I attended the open house and was asked several technical questions.

Interview Question – How to use SAS to compare two datasets   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at PRA.

Interview Details – Unorganized, there were too many chains of people conducting tasks, was asked to fill out a background check release form before interviewing, most people seemed they felt a sense of entitlement from where they've been and now they're "king of the castle", dropped the "F" bomb amongst other words.

Interview Question – Why should we NOT hire you?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – It wasn't a good fit personality-wise.

Senior CRA Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at PRA in November 2011.

Interview Details – HR phone screen was first. An interview through SKYPE was then scheduled. Skype didn't work but we continued to interview on the phone. Not use to this.

Developer Interview

Interviewed at PRA

Interview Details – phone interview, then technical interview, then, behavior interview

Resourcing Interview

Interviewed at PRA

Interview Details – OK standrad process and type of questions, no surprises with questions all quite standard stuff most communication back and forth by email and the website was not useful for finding ut the proper information

Interview Question – notice period   View Answer

Negotiation Details – quick

Ctm Interview

Paris (France)

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at PRA.

Interview Details – 2 telephonic interview and one F2F interview.
F2F interview lasted 3.5 hours. I was first asked to prepare a presentaion based on a case study that was presented to me. Than aftre I presented the case study, I was asked question about it and some more questions about my previouse experiance.

Interview Question – The interviewer felt that I was to senior for the job and asked many questions regarding that issue.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Clinical Team Manager Interview

Clinical Team Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at PRA in January 2010.

Interview Details – Extremely easy process. Interviewed with the 3rd party recruiter via phone and then an on-site interview with 3 operations managers. Told by each of the 3 interviewers during the interviews that I would get the job.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, just a "take it or leave it" offer.

CRA Interview

Interview Details – STAR based interviews

Interview Question – What part of clinical trials where you had problems and how were you able to overcome it?   Answer Question

In-House CRA Interview

Moscow (Russia)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PRA in August 2011.

Interview Details – After a brief phone screen, I was invited for the face to face interview. The interview was with a Director of Clinical operations and Manager of CO. Know anything on your resume as they ask very detailed questions. The interview lasted a 1 hour. They were very nice on the phone and the on site interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in our company?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PRA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PRA interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by PRA employees and interview candidates.