Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at PRA
- CRA (2)
- IHCRA (1)
- In-House CRA (1)
- Lead Document Management Associate (1)
- Clinical Team Manager (1)
- Senior CRA (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Resourcing (1)
- SAS Programmer (1)
- CTM (1)
- Developer (1)
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA (Raleigh, NC).
Unorganized, there were too many chains of people conducting tasks, was asked to fill out a background check release form before interviewing, most people seemed they felt a sense of entitlement from where they've been and now they're "king of the castle", dropped the "F" bomb amongst other words.
- Why should we NOT hire you? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
It wasn't a good fit personality-wise.
- Accepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA (Raleigh, NC) in November 2011.
Phone interview followed by 2 face to face interviews. The phone interview was conducted by the recruiter, 1:1 interview was at headquarters. The 1:1 interviews were not intimidating and mostly included questions to be expected in any interview. Being confident, personable and prepared are key to the interview process.
- Nothing was too out of the ordinary or unexpected. Maybe, "What do you know about what sets us apart from other CROs?" 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRA (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.
HR phone screen was first. An interview through SKYPE was then scheduled. Skype didn't work but we continued to interview on the phone. Not use to this.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA (Lenexa, KS) in March 2011.
Make sure to tell them you are organized and looking for advancement.
- There was not a tough question in the interview Answer Question
They call you and tell you their offer and send it in the mail
- No Offer
phone interview, then technical interview, then, behavior interview
- Accepted Offer
OK standrad process and type of questions, no surprises with questions all quite standard stuff most communication back and forth by email and the website was not useful for finding ut the proper information
- notice period 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
(Translated from English)
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PRA (Paris (France)).
2 entrevues téléphoniques et une entrevue face à face. L'entrevue face à face a duré 3 heures et demie. On m'a d'abord demandé de préparer une présentation basée sur une étude de cas qu'on m'avait présentée. Ensuite, après avoir présenté l'étude de cas, on m'a posé des questions à ce sujet et d'autres questions sur mon expérience passée.
2 telephonic interview and one F2F interview. F2F interview lasted 3.5 hours. I was first asked to prepare a presentaion based on a case study that was presented to me. Than aftre I presented the case study, I was asked question about it and some more questions about my previouse experiance.
- Selon l'intervieweur, j'étais trop expérimenté pour le poste et il m'a posé beaucoup de questions à ce sujet. The interviewer felt that I was to senior for the job and asked many questions regarding that issue. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRA in November 2011.
STAR based interviews
- What part of clinical trials where you had problems and how were you able to overcome it? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PRA (Moscow (Russia)) in August 2011.
After a brief phone screen, I was invited for the face to face interview. The interview was with a Director of Clinical operations and Manager of CO. Know anything on your resume as they ask very detailed questions. The interview lasted a 1 hour. They were very nice on the phone and the on site interview.
- Why do you want to work in our company? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review