PRECISION CAMERA & VIDEO REPAIR

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Precision Camera Interview

El Paso, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at PRECISION CAMERA & VIDEO REPAIR.

Interview Details – Be polite and dress professional. If you just tell them you know how to repair electronics and they like you, it's pretty simple to get hired.

Interview Question – They asked why I left my last job. It was personal and I didn't want to talk about it but they pried.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Their way or the highway. I chose the highway and left with pride.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Repair Technician Interview

Repair Technician
Enfield, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PRECISION CAMERA & VIDEO REPAIR in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview for here was pretty simple, the interviewer was surprised when I had a list of questions to ask.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself within the company in 3 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I asked for $12 to start and said I could start in 3 weeks.
The interviewer offered me $14 with a 90 day ad 6 month raise if I could start in 1.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PRECISION CAMERA & VIDEO REPAIR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PRECISION CAMERA & VIDEO REPAIR interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PRECISION CAMERA & VIDEO REPAIR employees and interview candidates.