PRGX Global

Updated Nov 24, 2014
Updated Nov 24, 2014

2.4

Healthcare Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PRGX Global.

Phone interview
    Face to face interview with business analyst, director and the decision maker senior director.
    Decision has been made 6 weeks later. Long waiting period.Online SQL skill test required. Interview questions were expected classic questions.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't hard question. They need someone and trying to understand if person capable enough to do the job.
      Very detailed background check, requires all the past document which was a hassle to gather.

Answer Question

Staff Auditor Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at PRGX Global.

My hiring process is likely different than anyone else's. I worked very hard as a temp at the company when it was PRG-Schultz, and the manager saw potential in me. After I graduated, I was asked to interview and got the job based on my temp work.

Senior Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PRGX Global in April 2014.

My interview was scheduled through a Recruiting Firm, first it was an telephonic round, 2 rounds with the India Director's, 3rd round with HR Manager and again Final round with Director as well with the consultant of the Company. The HR collected all documents, even did the background verification check but then NO communication from HR/Recruiter on offer. The whole process (2 months) followed at PRGX India was quite disappointing the company collected all my educational & professional experience documents - salary slips, experience & relieving letter even did the background verification check with 3 references but NO offer or reason for hold was communicated. It clearly lacked professionalism & decision making.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were related to work experience gained over the years   Answer Question

Junior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PRGX Global in January 2014.

Poor staffing agency. Poor coordination between company and staffing agency.
    Too many interview rounds, finally management says no u are overqualified. Then why did u call me and wasted my 2 days.
    Interview at Pune location.
    They have not well defined their processes.

Audit Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PRGX Global in July 2013.

Two rounds of interview. First round was a phone interview from HR department. HR asks questions about your working experience and general behaviour. After that phone interview, HR would tell you whether you are selected to the next round, if yes, they would ask you to come to their office to meet with your manager and as well as the director. No technical questions, all behaviour questions and make sure you do some company research.

Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at PRGX Global.

Interview was two stage process.
    Initial meeting was with Management and then with Operations Director.
    Very nice down to earth people.

No case studies done

offer was made by HR and they seemed very insistent that negotiation was not available.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at PRGX Global in January 2012.

It was a Good exerience, One day Process.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PRGX Global in December 2010.

1st round Telephonic and 2nd Managrial
    HR was just formal for salary negotiation. anyway they will not offer good salary

based on locaton