PRGX Global

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Healthcare Business Analyst Interview

Healthcare Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at PRGX Global.

Interview Details – Phone interview
Face to face interview with business analyst, director and the decision maker senior director.
Decision has been made 6 weeks later. Long waiting period.Online SQL skill test required. Interview questions were expected classic questions.

Interview Question – There wasn't hard question. They need someone and trying to understand if person capable enough to do the job.
Very detailed background check, requires all the past document which was a hassle to gather.
  Answer Question

Staff Auditor Interview

Staff Auditor

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at PRGX Global.

Interview Details – My hiring process is likely different than anyone else's. I worked very hard as a temp at the company when it was PRG-Schultz, and the manager saw potential in me. After I graduated, I was asked to interview and got the job based on my temp work.

Junior Auditor Interview

Junior Auditor
Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PRGX Global in January 2014.

Interview Details – Poor staffing agency. Poor coordination between company and staffing agency.
Too many interview rounds, finally management says no u are overqualified. Then why did u call me and wasted my 2 days.
Interview at Pune location.
They have not well defined their processes.

Interview Question – Nothing much difficult   Answer Question

Audit Support Interview

Audit Support
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PRGX Global in July 2013.

Interview Details – Two rounds of interview. First round was a phone interview from HR department. HR asks questions about your working experience and general behaviour. After that phone interview, HR would tell you whether you are selected to the next round, if yes, they would ask you to come to their office to meet with your manager and as well as the director. No technical questions, all behaviour questions and make sure you do some company research.

Interview Question – The reason for leaving your last job.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Senior Developer
Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PRGX Global in December 2010.

Interview Details – 1st round Telephonic and 2nd Managrial
HR was just formal for salary negotiation. anyway they will not offer good salary

Negotiation Details – based on locaton

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through other source and interviewed at PRGX Global.

Interview Details – Interview was two stage process.
Initial meeting was with Management and then with Operations Director.
Very nice down to earth people.

No case studies done

Negotiation Details – offer was made by HR and they seemed very insistent that negotiation was not available.

Developer Interview

Developer
Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at PRGX Global in January 2012.

Interview Details – It was a Good exerience, One day Process.

Interview Questions

Worked for PRGX Global? Contribute to the Community!