PRISM

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Recruiter Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PRISM.

Interview Details – I applied to a job posting on Craigslist not knowing who the employer was. I got a call the same day and spoke to the hiring manager for about 20 minutes. I met with PRISM 3 times to interview - the first was with the hiring manager. Then I met with team members on a different day - spent over 2 hours interviewing with team members. Then the final step was meeting the owners of the company. I feel that they had a very thorough process of bringing people on board. I appreciated the fact that it was a very informational process where I gathered a lot of information about the people and the company to make a good qualified decision.

Interview Question – One of the owners of the company asked me if I was a morning or an evening person. It was unexpected because it had nothing to do with the job. I answered morning and he just smiled at me.   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Bethesda, MD

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PRISM.

Interview Details – You will interview with all upper management and meet business development managers and recruiters from your team. Be prepared to come back for a second or even third interview.

Interview Question – THey are not out to throw you off on your interview but get to know you to make sure you are the right fit for the environment   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was so long ago!

Very Easy Interview

Team Member Interview

Eau Claire, WI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at PRISM in January 2008.

Interview Details – Got a Call and set up an interview in Person. Was Interview by 2 people in the Room. then I was hired at that time.

Interview Question – they were routine interview questions.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Reston, VA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at PRISM in July 2009.

Interview Details – Received a phone call one evening with a preliminary interview.

Another interview was scheduled within a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Yes - somewhat.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PRISM in March 2010.

Interview Details – Apti, GD,Technical interview, HR

Interview Question – NA   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotitation

Recruiter Interview

Interviewed at PRISM

Interview Details – Met with four different people-BD manager/owner, recruiting manager, a recruiter, and a business develpment employee. Interview room was dirty and I stood in their waiting area for 20 minutes because they are too cheap to hire a front desk person.

Interview Question – None...the asked standard interview questions   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Business Development Executive
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at PRISM in July 2012.

Interview Details – intial communication would be with regular interview with all the know-how about the current

Interview Question – there is nothing like technical question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i demanded for 35000 per month but was offer 30000.and conveyance of 3000

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PRISM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PRISM interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by PRISM employees and interview candidates.