PRISM Interview Questions

2.7

Senior Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PRISM.

I applied to a job posting on Craigslist not knowing who the employer was. I got a call the same day and spoke to the hiring manager for about 20 minutes. I met with PRISM 3 times to interview - the first was with the hiring manager. Then I met with team members on a different day - spent over 2 hours interviewing with team members. Then the final step was meeting the owners of the company. I feel that they had a very thorough process of bringing people on board. I appreciated the fact that it was a very informational process where I gathered a lot of information about the people and the company to make a good qualified decision.

Interview Questions
    • One of the owners of the company asked me if I was a morning or an evening person. It was unexpected because it had nothing to do with the job. I answered morning and he just smiled at me.   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PRISM.

You will interview with all upper management and meet business development managers and recruiters from your team. Be prepared to come back for a second or even third interview.

Interview Questions
    • THey are not out to throw you off on your interview but get to know you to make sure you are the right fit for the environment   Answer Question
    It was so long ago!

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at PRISM in July 2009.

Received a phone call one evening with a preliminary interview.

Another interview was scheduled within a couple of weeks.

Yes - somewhat.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at PRISM in January 2008.

Got a Call and set up an interview in Person. Was Interview by 2 people in the Room. then I was hired at that time.

Recruiter Interview

Met with four different people-BD manager/owner, recruiting manager, a recruiter, and a business develpment employee. Interview room was dirty and I stood in their waiting area for 20 minutes because they are too cheap to hire a front desk person.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PRISM in July 2012.

intial communication would be with regular interview with all the know-how about the current

i demanded for 35000 per month but was offer 30000.and conveyance of 3000

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PRISM in March 2010.

Apti, GD,Technical interview, HR