PRO Unlimited

Updated Dec 10, 2014
Updated Dec 10, 2014

3.3

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PRO Unlimited in October 2014.

Recruiter contacted me via linkedin.

-Initial phone screen, describing very briefly about the company and the position. After the recruiter talked to the COO , they agreed to do another phone interview. The recruiter told me to make sure I study as much about the company as I can and to know my long term goals etc.

- 2nd Phone Interview, was nothing difficult. Basic overview of my job experience and the processes of certain tasks and If i had any questions about the company and job, etc.

- Recruiter followed up with me saying that the COO felt that i wasn't all that interested in the role. Which is weird, because I tried to sound as enthusiastic as I could. I was thinking that my background didn't seem fit, and perhaps they assumed I was just there to hop on to another dept. Who knows.

Interview Questions
    • Is there anything about this interview that makes you less interested in the position?   View Answer

BA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PRO Unlimited in October 2014.

Could tell immediately they did not like me. Arrived on time and waited while they escorted the former candidate out without hiding my attendance for the same role. Looks like they already made up their mind before actually meeting me.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for PRO? Wasn't really sure after receiving an uncomfortable introduction.   Answer Question

Client Services Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PRO Unlimited.

The recruiter was very good in keeping in touch with me. He was very helpful in the process and also gave me tips for my interviews. I went through a phone interview and an in-person interview. The process was very quick. They didn't lag.

Intern for Novartis Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PRO Unlimited.

First interviewed for an intern position with Novartis V&D at my college. Got called to see if I was interested in doing an onsite interview, said yes and was sent an email with information about who I was meeting. Really appreciated the fact that my PRO Unlimited contact provided me with information as to which department and potentially which people I would be speaking to so I could do some research. On site interview was pretty standard. They told me what they do in their departments, what kind of intern they were looking for and if I had any questions at the end. They were all very friendly and asked standard questions about me and my resume like what kind of research and laboratory experience I had, which courses I had taken and was most interested in, what areas of the industry I was interested in pursuing, etc.

Interview Questions
    • None really. Just really standard questions. There weren't really too many HR type questions, but more questions about my experiences and knowledge, so be prepared for that.   Answer Question
    Got called on the phone with an offer and I accepted it.

Program Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PRO Unlimited in February 2014.

The interview process consisted of several phone interviews. It started with the recruiter, then the director of client services and then a colleague. It was a mix of behavioral an other questions. Everyone was very helpful and explained the position accurately and in detail. The overall process could have been laid out a little better up front, but overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions
    Recruiter said it was a final offer, but I went to my direct supervisor and was able to negotiate more.

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PRO Unlimited in February 2014.

Why do you want to work for PRO Unlimited? Tell me about a difficult situation and how did you overcome it? Who are PRO's competitors? What was your biggest failure and how did you overcome it. What did you learn from it?

Interview Questions
    • What was your biggest failure and how did you overcome it   Answer Question

Lead Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PRO Unlimited in January 2014.

Phone interviews , then 2 in-person On sites
    Met with all persons on the team I was to work with, everyone had their own extensive knowledge base.
    All very friendly, but also very inquisitive on how I would fit on the team.
    Felt extremely comfortable talking to everyone from the product managers through to the Director of Mobile.

Interview Questions
    • Wasn't really difficult, but had a design exercise sprung on me, which honestly is better than just chatting on the phone.   Answer Question
    Number was thrown out there, I was going to counter, but it was already generous and I wanted to work for the company and it's people, so I accepted.

Client Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PRO Unlimited in November 2013.

My resumé was forwarded to them by a contact of mine. Received a call that there was an interest in meeting me for an open position at one of their client sites. It sounded like a great opportunity so I was eager to see what it was all about. Coordinating a phone screen was somewhat difficult and confusing at best, but after finally getting to speak with them, they made me feel like I had never had a job in my life. They were giving me more instruction on how to interview rather than tips on how to secure the particular role. The in-person interviews were much better and after meeting with two of the team members, I felt really confident and was called back the following day for a second round. This interview went okay but I could tell this individual felt much different about my qualifications than the previous team members I met. Needless to say, the feedback I received was that they decided to continue to see other candidates and that I was still being considered. And it was at this point that everything has gone completely silent...

Interview Questions
    • The recruiter advised me to take notes during the interview which is something I have never done. It seems it would be a bit distracting, at least for me anyway.   View Answer

Program Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at PRO Unlimited.

The recruiter was pretty good at connecting within a few days of getting my resume, and was very polite and professional. Questions focused primarily on the specifics of my resume. Where the experience went south was in a discussion about previous experience with an MSP. This is not listed as a requirement, and yet this was why I was not moved forward in the process. It's a waste of time to list "minimum requirements" in a posting that don't include the actual minimum requirements. So kudos to the recruiter for letting me know WHY I wasn't moved forward, but that doesn't outweigh the wasted time, of all parties, discussing a background that was clearly not what they were looking for (I have a solid background in everything listed as a requirement for the position).

Interview Questions
    • "What is the thing that you are most proud of in your background that you want the hiring manager to know about"   View Answer

Regional Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PRO Unlimited.

Very structured interview process beginning with a phone interview from the professional recruiting team. Second interview with a Director in person that includes strong culture fit questions as well as questions geared to better understanding key strengths and areas for improvement within the context of becoming an employee. Many opportunities to speak with your prospective peer base as well as senior leaders throughout the company. Overall the process is phenomenal for providing insight into the company and the people while allows the organization to get to know you.