PRO Unlimited Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2015

3.2

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PRO Unlimited (Hillsboro, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

Panel, with two different members of upper management. It was a very relaxed sort of feeling that felt more like a conversation than an interview. Definitely prepare with information about the company and have questions to ask of them.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time where you had to overcome an obstacle in the working world and the steps you took to get to a resolution.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PRO Unlimited (Burlingame, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

There were 8 separate phone interviews that ranged from people you would work with, someone in the current position, Manager, Director, Senior Director and Senior Vice President. I was originally told this could be a remote position and then the SVP said it would need to be on-site only.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would go about designing a login screen, from gathering requirements to the page design.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PRO Unlimited in October 2014.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me via linkedin.

-Initial phone screen, describing very briefly about the company and the position. After the recruiter talked to the COO , they agreed to do another phone interview. The recruiter told me to make sure I study as much about the company as I can and to know my long term goals etc.

- 2nd Phone Interview, was nothing difficult. Basic overview of my job experience and the processes of certain tasks and If i had any questions about the company and job, etc.

- Recruiter followed up with me saying that the COO felt that i wasn't all that interested in the role. Which is weird, because I tried to sound as enthusiastic as I could. I was thinking that my background didn't seem fit, and perhaps they assumed I was just there to hop on to another dept. Who knows.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything about this interview that makes you less interested in the position?   1 Answer

BA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Folsom, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Could tell immediately they did not like me. Arrived on time and waited while they escorted the former candidate out without hiding my attendance for the same role. Looks like they already made up their mind before actually meeting me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for PRO? Wasn't really sure after receiving an uncomfortable introduction.   Answer Question

Client Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PRO Unlimited.

Interview

The recruiter was very good in keeping in touch with me. He was very helpful in the process and also gave me tips for my interviews. I went through a phone interview and an in-person interview. The process was very quick. They didn't lag.

Intern for Novartis Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PRO Unlimited.

Interview

First interviewed for an intern position with Novartis V&D at my college. Got called to see if I was interested in doing an onsite interview, said yes and was sent an email with information about who I was meeting. Really appreciated the fact that my PRO Unlimited contact provided me with information as to which department and potentially which people I would be speaking to so I could do some research. On site interview was pretty standard. They told me what they do in their departments, what kind of intern they were looking for and if I had any questions at the end. They were all very friendly and asked standard questions about me and my resume like what kind of research and laboratory experience I had, which courses I had taken and was most interested in, what areas of the industry I was interested in pursuing, etc.

Interview Questions

• None really. Just really standard questions. There weren't really too many HR type questions, but more questions about my experiences and knowledge, so be prepared for that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Got called on the phone with an offer and I accepted it.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PRO Unlimited in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of several phone interviews. It started with the recruiter, then the director of client services and then a colleague. It was a mix of behavioral an other questions. Everyone was very helpful and explained the position accurately and in detail. The overall process could have been laid out a little better up front, but overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Recruiter said it was a final offer, but I went to my direct supervisor and was able to negotiate more.

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PRO Unlimited (Burlingame, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Why do you want to work for PRO Unlimited? Tell me about a difficult situation and how did you overcome it? Who are PRO's competitors? What was your biggest failure and how did you overcome it. What did you learn from it?

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest failure and how did you overcome it   Answer Question

Lead Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PRO Unlimited (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interviews , then 2 in-person On sites
    Met with all persons on the team I was to work with, everyone had their own extensive knowledge base.
    All very friendly, but also very inquisitive on how I would fit on the team.
    Felt extremely comfortable talking to everyone from the product managers through to the Director of Mobile.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't really difficult, but had a design exercise sprung on me, which honestly is better than just chatting on the phone.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Number was thrown out there, I was going to counter, but it was already generous and I wanted to work for the company and it's people, so I accepted.

Client Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PRO Unlimited (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

My resumé was forwarded to them by a contact of mine. Received a call that there was an interest in meeting me for an open position at one of their client sites. It sounded like a great opportunity so I was eager to see what it was all about. Coordinating a phone screen was somewhat difficult and confusing at best, but after finally getting to speak with them, they made me feel like I had never had a job in my life. They were giving me more instruction on how to interview rather than tips on how to secure the particular role. The in-person interviews were much better and after meeting with two of the team members, I felt really confident and was called back the following day for a second round. This interview went okay but I could tell this individual felt much different about my qualifications than the previous team members I met. Needless to say, the feedback I received was that they decided to continue to see other candidates and that I was still being considered. And it was at this point that everything has gone completely silent...

Interview Questions

• The recruiter advised me to take notes during the interview which is something I have never done. It seems it would be a bit distracting, at least for me anyway.   1 Answer