Interviews for Top Jobs at PROCESSFLOW

Candidate Interview Review

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winchester, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, England (UK)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PROCESSFLOW in April 2012.

Emailed CV and covering letter, approximately 5 days later received an email offering me an interview with The Director I would report to. Attended initial interview which was a face to face session covering my CV, its synergies with the business and my responsibilities and skills. At the end of the interview i was advised that I would need to meet the MD as this is a senior role. One week later I met with the MD, we chatted about my expectations, career plams. Both the CS Director and MD were very laid back, and the culture of the business appeared very positive. Lots of space in the office, and freedom to work flexibly. 2 days later I received the offer and accepted immediately.

Interview Questions
    Yes I had to negotiate, and I simply stuck to my guns in terms of salary and benefits. Be clear about what you want and ask for it, but be prepared to give a little too.

Worked for PROCESSFLOW? Contribute to the Community!