PRTM Management

Updated Jul 29, 2014
Updated Jul 29, 2014

2.6

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PRTM Management in November 2010.

Typical behavioral interview. First round was 1/2 hour. Second round was 1/2 day, with four interviews. The total from applying to decision was several months. They were not very flexible on available interview dates and had to wait longer until a date was available. Will allow people to work from any of the offices then travel to customers as needed. Very hands-on culture.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you convinced someone who disagreed with you.   View Answer

SES Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PRTM Management in November 2010.

1st Round: This was pretty basic. Just asked to go through my resume. No real behavioral questions.

2nd Round: Interviewed with 2 directors and 1 partner. It was similar to the first round. They ask about your resume experience and just probe deeper...didn't really ask specific "STAR" questions. Though they are looking for lots of leadership, financial modeling, and adequate experience in operations.

Interview Questions
    • Give me examples of financial modeling you have done in internships or school   Answer Question
    • I was also asked to describe the actual models in detail   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PRTM Management in October 2010.

Interviewed for Consultant position

1st round: Behavioral on-campus interview with a Manager. Pretty straight-forward behavioral questions (i.e. describe a time when you led a team, etc.).

2nd round: On-site interview. Was one of four people interviewing that day, and the only undergraduate-level interviewee. Consisted of four back to back 1:1 interviews with directors/principals and took about 2.5 hours. Almost entirely behavioral with one business related question mixed in just to keep you on your toes. No cases. All questions were pretty straightforward and typical and most of the discussions were background-related (i.e. describe your work experiences on your resume).

I was called about 2 hours after my interview ended while still at the airport to let me know I would be receiving an offer. Official offer letter and details came a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to meet with the CEO of your former company tomorrow, how would you tell him to improve the business.   Answer Question

PRTM mainly hires at the graduate level, therefore there are very few people younger than about 30. This played an important role in my decision as I was coming straight out of undergrad. Base salary was highly competitive but the bonus structure is not as good as you would find at many competitors.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PRTM Management in October 2010.

1:1 asked about previous experience and if I had my consulting hat on what would I change about my previous company.

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PRTM Management in April 2010.

Very friendly, mostly fit, no case. Great chance to learn about the firm.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at PRTM Management in February 2010.

Phone interview was conducted by a Director (Partner), followed by face-to-face interview with 2 Directors (the original one joined by another). Then a whole day of interviews was scheduled involving 1:1 interviews with 5 Partners, an exercise (content apprehension and condensing skills test) with a presentation on the subject.

Interview Questions
    • How would you approach Project X (a very specific project in an area know to the interviewer to be outside the interviewee's core expertise) ?   View Answers (2)
    • Where do you see yourself in our hierarchy?   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PRTM Management in November 2009.

I was interviewed for a technical consultant position for one of PRTM's middle eastern clients.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PRTM Management in February 2009.

Hr came to me late in a job search, so I pressured them to expedite. Phone interview happened quickly and seemed very laid back and effortless. First in person interview threw me for a loop where the interviewer claimed they almost did not have me come in for a resume punctation mistake. I believe the intent was to see how I handled pressure. Final panel interview was more laid back like the phone interview.

Associate (A2) Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PRTM Management in November 2008.

I was called by one of the managers who explained me more about the company. After that there two rounds of interview with partners. Be yourself.

Interview Questions
    Negotiate hard f you have another offer.Salaries are flexible. Try to find out if there is a project where your skills are required.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PRTM Management in June 2008.

I had a 1:1 interview for screening by one of the directors, followed by an interview day which consisted of interviews by 5 different directors, a case presentation and HR interview. Questions ranged from personal, CV based to case situations. Most of the emphasis was on the cases as they want to see how you analyse different problems and behave in difficult situations.

Interview Questions
    • How would you analyse operational performance of an organisation (details of inventory, revenue were given)?   View Answer