PS Business Parks Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at PS Business Parks

Assistant Property Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PS Business Parks in June 2014.

There was an initial phone interview with HR, followed by an online assessment and then two in person interviews. During the in person interviews I met with several member of the team, which was nice because it gave me a chance to meet many of the people I would be working with. During the interviews it was evident to me that they promoted a positive work environment and worked well as a team .

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that you worked with a difficult tenant and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PS Business Parks in May 2011.

Sent cover letter and resume. Was contact one and a half week later to schedule an interview within five days. Interview was with VP and Portfolio Manager. I met five other employees. Interview lasted one and a half hour. Was called six days later by Senior HR Manager.

Interview Questions