PS Business Parks Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at PS Business Parks

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PS Business Parks in June 2014.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview with HR, followed by an online assessment and then two in person interviews. During the in person interviews I met with several member of the team, which was nice because it gave me a chance to meet many of the people I would be working with. During the interviews it was evident to me that they promoted a positive work environment and worked well as a team .

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you worked with a difficult tenant and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Maint Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PS Business Parks (Hayward, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

i had been through 5 interviews, and every interviewer was a pleasure to meet. Out of my 5 interviews i was REALLY nervous about 1 in particularthat was like my 3 or 4th i forget, but as you can see it all went well, and i LOVE P.S...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very simple, they let me think about it, and speak with my wife....

Regional Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PS Business Parks in February 2014.

Interview

Two levels of HR interviews for initial candidate screening, followed by skills and personality profile tests. Interviews then held with hiring manager (VP) and peer regional manager and a subsequent interview with COO and CAO together. Interviews were all scheduled via the HR point of contact. The process and all interviews were handled professionally. Each interviewer encouraged open dialogue and provided the opportunity to ask questions about the company and position. Initial HR representative screening was somewhat scripted for what seemed to be a junior level employee, but the HR representative appeared to loosen up after the HR Director and hiring management expressed interest in proceeding further with the interview process.

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PS Business Parks (Miami, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

Sent cover letter and resume. Was contact one and a half week later to schedule an interview within five days. Interview was with VP and Portfolio Manager. I met five other employees. Interview lasted one and a half hour. Was called six days later by Senior HR Manager.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you requiring?   1 Answer