PSA - Illinois

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Per Diem Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Exeter, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PSA - Illinois in September 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was called a meet and greet. I was hired on the spot. Took a test,

Interview Question – There were no questions asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The hours are flexible

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Production Manager Interview

Production Manager
Buffalo Grove, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PSA - Illinois in April 2010.

Interview Details – I contacted the recruiter, as he had posted on a networking site for a different position. In fact, they also needed to fill the position I was looking for. I was scheduled for the next day and had a 1:1 interview with reporting director and a group interview w/ 3 additional directors. Two weeks later I was asked to return for an interview with the VP - however it was more like a chat with him providing reduced driving directions and addressing previous layoffs. Definately a good interview experience.

Interview Question – How would you deal with not being able to deliver on time?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I received a monetary offer where I wanted to be. However, when I accepted, I had a prearranged 4 day leave that was approved. The days were then deducted from my salary upon termination.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PSA - Illinois? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PSA - Illinois interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PSA - Illinois employees and interview candidates.