PSA - Illinois Production Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buffalo Grove, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PSA - Illinois in April 2010.

I contacted the recruiter, as he had posted on a networking site for a different position. In fact, they also needed to fill the position I was looking for. I was scheduled for the next day and had a 1:1 interview with reporting director and a group interview w/ 3 additional directors. Two weeks later I was asked to return for an interview with the VP - however it was more like a chat with him providing reduced driving directions and addressing previous layoffs. Definately a good interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with not being able to deliver on time?   View Answer
I received a monetary offer where I wanted to be. However, when I accepted, I had a prearranged 4 day leave that was approved. The days were then deducted from my salary upon termination.

Worked for PSA - Illinois? Contribute to the Community!