PSB Academy

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at PSB Academy

Candidate Interview Review

Admissions Officer/Programmer Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PSB Academy in December 2011.

Received a phone call a few days after applying online. Interview was scheduled for 2 days later.

Interviewed by HR Manager, 2 newbie HR Execs, Sales Manager and VP of Sales/Marketing.
    Simply shared about myself and the Sales Manager explained that as a sales position, there would be targets to be met.
    HR Manager was asking textbook interview questions: "What was your greatest challenge?" "How did you overcome it?" The HR Manager was obviously flustered and the HR Execs clearly clueless about what the job entails, asking only generic questions.
    Got called back a week later for a session with the Sales Manager where he tried convincing me to join by explaining the commission scheme and showing the commission sheet of one of their top salesmen. Really liked how the commission scheme was explained in detail before I signed the contract, came across as very transparent.

The newbie HR execs were also present to learn about the commission scheme as the Sales Manager explained it to me. It did seem like a very weird time to conduct a training for them. I guess, you can call it on-job-training?

Interview Questions