PSCU Corporate Recruiter Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Member Service Representative (3)
- Product Manager (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Tech (1)
- Tier II Customer Service Representative (1)
- Building 560 (1)
- Contact Center Representative II (1)
- Representative II, Contact Center (1)
- Petrol Supervisor (1)
- Corporate Recruiter (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Talent Manager (1)
- Systems Engineer III (1)
- IT Project Manager (1)
- Human Resources Administrator (1)
- Credit Analyst (1)
Corporate Recruiter Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PSCU in August 2008.
Interview Details – The interview went smooth. Had a face-to-face interview with the HR Director and a phone interview with the remote HR Manager who was working remote. They asked some good questions, using the behavorial style of interviewing. I felt very welcome the first step into the workplace. Even as I waited to meet with the hiring manager the employees would stop and say hi. It was a very warm welcome.
- What do you know about our company?
Why are you interested in working here? View Answer
- Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult, rude or uphappy customer. What do you do in those cases. View Answer
Negotiation Details – I felt that they were fair in the salary offered or the position.