PSCU

PSCU Interview Questions

2.7

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southgate, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PSCU in February 2014.

Open House only 1 interview, the process is very simple management most of them are not educated and where promoted into their roles. And the Training once your are hired has 5 test that you have to pass and they are so easy a 5th grader can pass it.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an Irate customer?   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PSCU.

Attended a job fair and submitted my resume. Completed the initial HR interview, then met with the VP of Marketing. Was called back for a panel interview with 6 people including human resources and the major lines of business. The process took about a month.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly questions about how I would handle difficult people and conflict resolution.   View Answer
    very simple. they made a great offer.

Systems Engineer III Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PSCU in October 2013.

Interview Process went pretty well with a few calls to respective stakeholders of the position and one call with HR.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the questions were difficult to answer without knowing their business processes but for the most part were fairly straight forward   Answer Question

Talent Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PSCU in May 2013.

Submitted resume, received telephone call from a contract recruiter who began interviewing me immediately after answering the phone. No chance to reschedule, or prep for interview, challenging interview, great questions, but reflecting back reminded me of stranger walking up to you on the street and start conducting a job interview. I had fun. I am confident that if pushed we could have set up a more appropriate time for the phone interview, but being "quick on the toes" and confident in my skill sets, I thought that would be enough. I guessed wrong.

The recruiter appeared to enjoy the interview as well, she stated she was very impressed with the responses and assured me a follow up interview with the hiring manager. Never happened, received a "thanks but no thanks email' several weeks later. Just wasn't meant to be.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions appeared difficult or unexpected. What was unexpected was the person off the street kind of interview.   Answer Question

Tier II Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PSCU.

Received a call from HR couple days after I submitted application on line. After phone interview with HR, I was told to come for another interview in person. After the interview I received the call from HR (next day) and was told I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you can utilize your experience at current or former job?   Answer Question
    very straight forward. No space for negotiation.

Contact Center Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southgate, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PSCU in January 2013.

I received a call from the recruiter. She told me the schedule of days and hours I would work if hired. She also told me how much I would make per hour. I was able to choose a schedule right away. I came in to the office to be interviewed. I then listened to a few calls in the call center with other trained agents. Lastly I took a drug test on the spot. I was given a welcome package after my drug test and was given the date to start my training classes.

Interview Questions
    I was able to chose the days that I wanted to work. The advice I would give to others is to not chose a flex schedule unless you know you can work all the hours on the schedule.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PSCU.

Communication regarding the position and the compesantion details was prompt and transparent. The interview process was very structured and members from the management team as well as the HR deaprtment were present. The experience couldn't have been better!

Prompt and professional

Call Center Representative Ll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PSCU in October 2012.

Interviewed with HR on phone and then Call Center Supervisor one on one. Asked about Customer Service experience, job experience, background. Given information on the job and expectations; very detailed on attendance policy which is strict by some standards due to nature of business.

Interview Questions
    • I understand now that "scripts" used on the job are needed to be read by potential employees.   Answer Question
    Hired on the spot. No negotiation; salary for position is set.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PSCU in August 2012.

The interview process at PSCU is well organized, and a very positive experience. The HR Staff is knowledgeable and informative.
    It was easy to apply online and the people I interviewed with were helpful, welcoming and enthusiastic. One positive item I would like to mention is that often they have you interview not only with the management, they have you interview with potential coworkers.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel you can add value in innovation and moving this company forward in the marketplace?   Answer Question
    The negotiation portion of the last interview was quite a positive experience. PSCU pays well in the marketplace with excellent tangible and intangible benefits.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southgate, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at PSCU in September 2009.

Phone Interview, followed by easy interview to make sure you can speak proper English.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation on salary.