PSCU

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tier II Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PSCU.

Received a call from HR couple days after I submitted application on line. After phone interview with HR, I was told to come for another interview in person. After the interview I received the call from HR (next day) and was told I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you can utilize your experience at current or former job?   Answer Question
    very straight forward. No space for negotiation.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PSCU in August 2008.

I referred to the company and interviewed with the hiring manager. Had a second interview with the supervisor the next day. On the 4th day an offer was extended and I accepted. Started two weeks later. I was excited to get the job after spending time on their website researching the company to see if this is where I want to build my career at. I was promoted three times within a year and a big promotion the 2nd year I was there.

Interview Questions
    • What would you consider your development needs.   View Answer
    • Tell me a time when you had to act on something important before you had time to come up with a good answer or solution.   View Answer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PSCU in August 2008.

The interview went smooth. Had a face-to-face interview with the HR Director and a phone interview with the remote HR Manager who was working remote. They asked some good questions, using the behavorial style of interviewing. I felt very welcome the first step into the workplace. Even as I waited to meet with the hiring manager the employees would stop and say hi. It was a very warm welcome.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about our company?

Why are you interested in working here?

View Answer
    • Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult, rude or uphappy customer. What do you do in those cases.   View Answer
    I felt that they were fair in the salary offered or the position.