PSCU

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tier II Customer Service Representative Interview

Tier II Customer Service Representative
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PSCU.

Interview Details – Received a call from HR couple days after I submitted application on line. After phone interview with HR, I was told to come for another interview in person. After the interview I received the call from HR (next day) and was told I was hired.

Interview Question – Why do you think you can utilize your experience at current or former job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very straight forward. No space for negotiation.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Corporate Recruiter
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PSCU in August 2008.

Interview Details – The interview went smooth. Had a face-to-face interview with the HR Director and a phone interview with the remote HR Manager who was working remote. They asked some good questions, using the behavorial style of interviewing. I felt very welcome the first step into the workplace. Even as I waited to meet with the hiring manager the employees would stop and say hi. It was a very warm welcome.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?

Why are you interested in working here?
      View Answer
  • Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult, rude or uphappy customer. What do you do in those cases.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I felt that they were fair in the salary offered or the position.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Human Resources Administrator
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at PSCU in August 2008.

Interview Details – I referred to the company and interviewed with the hiring manager. Had a second interview with the supervisor the next day. On the 4th day an offer was extended and I accepted. Started two weeks later. I was excited to get the job after spending time on their website researching the company to see if this is where I want to build my career at. I was promoted three times within a year and a big promotion the 2nd year I was there.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider your development needs.   View Answer
  • Tell me a time when you had to act on something important before you had time to come up with a good answer or solution.   View Answer

Worked for PSCU? Contribute to the Community!