PSEG Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hancocks Bridge, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PSEG (Hancocks Bridge, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

Spoke with a campus recruiter and arranged an interview at Hope Creek Power Plant. (They reimbursed me for travel expenses) Was interviewed by two people. They do not ask any technical questions for a internship/co-op position. The interview consisted of three behavior style questions that could easily fit the STAR method. They had a big list of questions and asked me three random questions. After the questions, I just told them about myself and went over my resume. It was a pretty laid back interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no hard questions. The questions were very generic and ideal for the STAR interview method.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None was available for a co-op position.