PSEG Nuclear

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Hancocks Bridge, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PSEG Nuclear in February 2012.

Interview Details – Spoke with a campus recruiter and arranged an interview at Hope Creek Power Plant. (They reimbursed me for travel expenses)

Was interviewed by two people. They do not ask any technical questions for a internship/co-op position. The interview consisted of three behavior style questions that could easily fit the STAR method. They had a big list of questions and asked me three random questions. After the questions, I just told them about myself and went over my resume. It was a pretty laid back interview.

Interview Question – There were no hard questions. The questions were very generic and ideal for the STAR interview method.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None was available for a co-op position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PSEG Nuclear? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PSEG Nuclear Mechanical Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PSEG Nuclear employees and interview candidates.