PSI Resources

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at PSI Resources

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PSI Resources in July 2012.

The recruiter called me and told me about the position and the firm. It sounded like a good fit so I met with Tina and she told me more. She had me do some testing and called my reference and set up an interview with the Partner within 2 days.

Interview Questions
    • There was a question that she asked that made me really think, but I can't remember it off hand   Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PSI Resources in August 2011.

Phone interview, followed by a face to face interview. The recruiter seemed genuinely interested in my background and job preferences, took notes and lined up an interview for the next week. I started working for PSI the following week.

Interview Questions