PSI Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at PSI Services

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PSI Services in July 2014.

This process was very specific on what the job demanded and what was offered on the table .I was asked questions ,such as what experience do i have ,am i currently employed elsewhere ,why security ,where do i see my self in the next 5 years etc.

Interview Questions
    • I can't really think of a difficult question being asked it was pretty straight forward.   Answer Question
    The negotiation was that i am currently employed by another site and that i would need to have my schedules a certain way. this would prevent conflict between my employers.this way i could work anywhere from 48-72 hours a week.

Manager-In-Training (MIT) Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Ter, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Ter, IL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PSI Services in March 2013.

Had first interview after applying online and it was conducted by the vice president. I think I key point would be that you want to have hands-on experience. A week later, I got an email inviting me to the oakbrook office. They booked a hotel for me just blocks away from the office.

Interview Questions

Decided to continue graduate school