PT Gaming

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Emeryville, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PT Gaming.

Interview Details – Other than the usual interview questions with extra emphasis on nights and weekends, the only thing that stood out was a basic math test about 15 questions long. The test was done on using a computer displaying several blackjack hands and is basically just to see how well you can count when given a random set of playing cards.

Interview Question – The only important questions they had were whether or not you were able to work graveyard hours and weekends   Answer Question

Elk Grove, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PT Gaming in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call for interview the same day. Interview was a panel interview with 3 HR reps. Process took about two weeks but that was mostly because I had to schedule around the job I had at the time.

Interview Question – Nothing real difficult. All questions about past experience. Unexpected: They handed out a piece of paper asking who did you think in the interview was the least qualified, most qualified, and why they should hire you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Went to the hiring orientation where they give you an offer letter. Did not negotiate pay so I do not know how that would have went.

Very Easy Interview

Gaming Associate Interview

Gaming Associate

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PT Gaming in September 2013.

Interview Details – Started online, then did a phone interview. I Interviewed in person 2 days later. Start to finish was 5 days. The whole process was easy. I didn't think the company was being very selective. They need people to sit at the gambling tables and back up the bank with the company's money. Keep an eye on the dealer and make sure they're not cheating.

Interview Question – Very straight forward easy interview. No zingers   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I asked current employees about the job. They said that it seemed fun at first but got boring real fast. Same old thing everyday. People I talked to didn't get a raise in years. No real involvement from mgmt. Disorganized. Seems like they don't care about their people. High turnover.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at PT Gaming.

Interview Details – called them after seeing a job posting, set up interview with the rep. interviewer ask questions regarding past job duties, hobbies and other straightforward questions. Friend told me they do like like to hire gamblers also so its safe to state you know how to play the games but not often at a casino

Interview Question – Why do you to leave your current job?   Answer Question

Banking Associate

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PT Gaming.

Interview Details – I had applied online, and I was a little surprised how quickly I received a reply. I was called for a quick and simple phone interview. There were no groundbreaking or soul shattering questions. It was straight to the point.

I then was asked to come in for a one on one. Again, very simple and straightforward process. So many details that were given were very clear and concise. The overall process was in a span of only 5 days.

Interview Question – Mostly questions about past work experience and overall personality   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Associate Banker Interview

Associate Banker

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at PT Gaming in August 2012.

Interview Details – Fast Simple and they explained everything right away.

Worked for PT Gaming? Contribute to the Community!