PT Gaming

Updated Sep 16, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at PT Gaming

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

I applied online – interviewed at PT Gaming in September 2014.

Applied online and a week later received a phone call for a interview. Small group interviews were being held through out the day, mine had 5 including myself. First thing we did was a math test which was like 50questions and we had 60seconds to do them and get them right. One could be 1 plus 4 and the next could be 9 plus 8 plus 7 plus 3. After that asked us simple questions like why we wanted to work there, how many times is it okay to be late (boy said once or twice lol) After that she let us know what we would be doing and what the hours would be like. After the interview was done she said she would let us know at the end of the day if we got it or not. I knew I wasn't going to get it because of the math part, I was nervous and when everyone is finshing before you you start to mess up. Interview was fair, could have landed the job but need to brush up on my math skills even though I can count money all day lol. One lady just moved to America but was a math teacher and the other boy took math in college.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PT Gaming.

Other than the usual interview questions with extra emphasis on nights and weekends, the only thing that stood out was a basic math test about 15 questions long. The test was done on using a computer displaying several blackjack hands and is basically just to see how well you can count when given a random set of playing cards.

Interview Questions
    • The only important questions they had were whether or not you were able to work graveyard hours and weekends   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bruno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bruno, CA

I applied online – interviewed at PT Gaming in July 2014.

I applied online heard back the next day and was scheduled for an interview 2 days after call.

Both day 1 and 2 Interviewers were both friendly and fun. Questions asked were normal interview questions

All questions asked were expected nothing out of the blue

Interview Questions
    I'm yet to go for orientation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PT Gaming in May 2014.

Applied online and got a call for interview the same day. Interview was a panel interview with 3 HR reps. Process took about two weeks but that was mostly because I had to schedule around the job I had at the time.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing real difficult. All questions about past experience. Unexpected: They handed out a piece of paper asking who did you think in the interview was the least qualified, most qualified, and why they should hire you.   Answer Question
    Went to the hiring orientation where they give you an offer letter. Did not negotiate pay so I do not know how that would have went.

Gaming Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PT Gaming in September 2013.

Started online, then did a phone interview. I Interviewed in person 2 days later. Start to finish was 5 days. The whole process was easy. I didn't think the company was being very selective. They need people to sit at the gambling tables and back up the bank with the company's money. Keep an eye on the dealer and make sure they're not cheating.

Interview Questions

I asked current employees about the job. They said that it seemed fun at first but got boring real fast. Same old thing everyday. People I talked to didn't get a raise in years. No real involvement from mgmt. Disorganized. Seems like they don't care about their people. High turnover.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PT Gaming.

called them after seeing a job posting, set up interview with the rep. interviewer ask questions regarding past job duties, hobbies and other straightforward questions. Friend told me they do like like to hire gamblers also so its safe to state you know how to play the games but not often at a casino

Banking Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PT Gaming.

I had applied online, and I was a little surprised how quickly I received a reply. I was called for a quick and simple phone interview. There were no groundbreaking or soul shattering questions. It was straight to the point.

I then was asked to come in for a one on one. Again, very simple and straightforward process. So many details that were given were very clear and concise. The overall process was in a span of only 5 days.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly questions about past work experience and overall personality   Answer Question

Associate Banker Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PT Gaming in August 2012.

Fast Simple and they explained everything right away.