PTC Software

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Blaine, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PTC Software in May 2011.

Interview Details – First spoke with the company at a job fair last Fall, had a phone interview but was told that I would not be moving forward. Spoke with company again at another job fair this past Spring and was told to apply again, got a call a few weeks later and scheduled an on-site interview in Blaine, MN. Had a group interview that consisted of 3 individuals asking me questions related to the job. Most questions were behavioral, interview lasted about 50 minutes and was told that I would receive a phone call within the week. Two days later got a call offering me the position.

Interview Question – Name a time in which you had to deal with a customer or co worker that made in your mind a ridiculous request. How did you deal with this situation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase.

Blaine, MN

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PTC Software in April 2011.

Interview Details – Initial contact with the company came as a referral from a friend who had recently accepted an offer. He forwarded my name on the human resources and they contacted me by email. After a brief exchange, a phone interview was set up. This initial interview focused on making sure I understood the company, its history, and its competition as well as its current product offerings and future plans.

After that, it took a few weeks of emailing to schedule a face-to-face interview at their training center in Blaine, MN. They flew me out for a one hour interview with the director of the training center and the program director. This interview was mainly behavioral and attempted to learn how I would react in a given situation to a real problem. I stressed my affability and communication/people skills. I was presented with an offer within 2 days.

Interview Question – What was the most stressful situation of which you have ever been a part?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. This role has a set salary and benefits.

Associate Technical Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at PTC Software.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview the other day. It was a pretty simple interview. They told me about what they do at PTC Software. Then they asked me a few questions about myself. They finished up the interview with a few very simple technical questions.

Interview Question – What value is stored in a java object?   Answer Question

Worked for PTC Software? Contribute to the Community!