PTC Software

Profile Unclaimed

PTC Software Interview Questions

2.7

Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PTC Software in September 2009.

First Contact with the HR with some general questions and the announcement of a following phone interview with a consultant. Second Interview was more a conversation than a interview and really good. The final interview was with a Managing Partner and a Consultant and intense interview day.

Interview Questions
    • Organisational questions about the behaviour at customer.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Got call from a consultancy named mindsource consultancy. Initially there was one telephonic round with questions on C, Linked list,- insertion , deletion etc.
    There was an objective test at the Pune main office.
    Followed by 2 interview rounds on the same day.
    They asked me Array reversal, Pointers etc. There were puzzles too. Not much about my past experience but they do ask reason for leaving current job.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpectedly (but still I was glad) they asked me basic High School Level geometry concepts   Answer Question
    Initially better package is given

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PTC Software.

aptitude test along with quizz on c programming was conducted initially and then 1:1 interview was taken.

Interview Questions
    • a c program consisting of pointers was asked to write down.   Answer Question

Software Developer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PTC Software in March 2013.

5/6 rounds... over 2/3 days
    1. Objective written test on Aptitude, Math, Analytic and C++.
    2. Technical Panel interview on C C++ OOPs Algorithms, Bug fixing, Performance enhancement and efficiency of code
    4. Telephonic HR round with Details of Family background & previous job, goals and future aspect.
    5. Semi Technical with many puzzles
    6. HR round, which was actual confirmation that u r selected :)

Interview Questions
    • Many algorithms and STL questions where u need to take cake of performance, code optimization, efficiency and responsiveness, memory issues.   Answer Question
    No Negotiation

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PTC Software.

I had a phone interview the other day. It was a pretty simple interview. They told me about what they do at PTC Software. Then they asked me a few questions about myself. They finished up the interview with a few very simple technical questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PTC Software in July 2012.

Applied through companies, after that there telephonic interview and for personal interview there were 3 tests (Aptitude + C + C Plus Plus), a technical interview (Panel of 2), final interview with head, and HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Only a question regarding to Engineering drawing, I was not able to answer it correctly.   Answer Question
    Did not do any negotiations

Project Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at PTC Software in April 2012.

In person interview

Business Development Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PTC Software in March 2012.

Initial phone call followed by video call interviews, then more phone interviews followed by an in-person panel interview. I interviewed for three different roles before settling on the last role for which I was offered and then accepted.

Questions were mostly related to general fit with the company and client base, my background an experience and how I have handled specific situations and clients in the past (behavioral interview rather than a case interview).

Tone was friendly and not at all "hard-nosed" or confrontational. I walked away from each interview very comfortable with the interviewing process and interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through how you work with sales professionals and how you interact with the clients.   Answer Question
    • What's the difference between sales and business development?   Answer Question
    The initial offer was low-balled on the base, which I expected given that I am coming from a sales background. The negotiation was simple and straight forward and resulted in a base that I was comfortable with.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (Brazil)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PTC Software in June 2011.

Techincal round
    Manager round
    HR round

no negotiation

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PTC Software in June 2010.

Was pretty straight forward. All questions asked were out of the book.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a challenging situation that you have faced so far.   Answer Question
    Was not required.