PUMA Interview Questions & Reviews

2.6

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at PUMA.

I was referred through a friend who had the internship previously and was graduating so they were looking for a summer intern. I was out of town, so I had a detailed phone interview which was laid-back but took about 30 minutes. They are most interested in who you are, what you're looking for and really describing the position to you. It was an unpaid position, so there weren't too many tough questions asked. It helps to have previous experience in marketing or digital media, but not necessary.

Interview Questions
    • Describe to me your previous internship and work experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PUMA in June 2013.

The hiring process was smooth and interview process was pretty much straight forward.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at PUMA in August 2013.

After sending in my resume it took four days for them to call me back to give me an interview. Personally I'm awkward over the phone and they made it really comfortable. I set up a day and time that weekend and drive down. When I came in one of the employees basically dropped everything he was doing to help me by getting the manager for the interview, which was really impressive. The manager was really friendly and made me feel really comfortable along with the supervisor who was helping. From the get go I had a really comfortable experience and it has transferred over into the workplace, as well.

Interview Questions
    Not much negotiation considering it's my first job and a starting part time position.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West New York, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West New York, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at PUMA in April 2012.

inteview was great as my earlier experience was asked so i told them about my details moreover they even asked about my communicating skills and behaviour with other people and asked about my techinical skills then checked my earlier report at my company earlier . and finnaly they where impressed with my confindence so they hired me for job

Interview Questions
    • DO you like PUMA as your favorite brand?   View Answer
    please look at the job letter carefully and read conditions carefully

FT Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Wrentham, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Wrentham, MA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at PUMA in April 2012.

I interviewed with the assistant manager. She was pleasant, and asked quite a few questions. She seemed impressed with my answers but then told me that I would have to call her store manager, who avoided each and every one of my phone calls and never returned them. I would have appreciated some acknowledgement even if it was that I was not going to be offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • What accomplishment in your current position are you most proud of?   View Answer

PUMA Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at PUMA in April 2011.

Droped resume and application off, got a call the very next day. Set up a phone interview for the following day. Interview went very well, once the interview was over she offered me the job before we got off the phone.

Interview Questions
    With the experience I have they are working on the Salary Offer, the Store Manager is fighting for the Highest Pay possible, she said I'm a great canidate and she dont want to lose me, just because of pay......

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at PUMA in September 2008.

The interview was very short and simple. A friend of mine (with a good reputation) was currently employed at this location already so the interviewer was already convinced that I was qualified for the job and he didn't even ask me any questions. I took the drug test, and a week later I was working part time as a sales associate.

Associate Sports Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Westford, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Westford, MA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PUMA in February 2010.

No HR screening. Direct to hiring manager phone interview. 1:1 interviews in Westford, Ma.

Offer was very low

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at PUMA in August 2009.

Easy. Sat down with store manager and we talked a little bit and she loved me. Got the job.

Not much negotiation.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PUMA in April 2008.

First part of the interview was with the HR Manager and then the outgoing marketing manager. They asked about my background and experience and my contribution to Puma.

Second interview, I met with the sales director and asked me about the Tretorn brand. I mentioned that it was originated in Europe. He corrected me saying that it is an Scandinavia brand - the last time I checked Scandinavia is part of Europe. Didn't correct him, but felt that the interview was going nowhere.

Met with the Product Manager. During the whole interview she told me how awful it is to work for Puma. The meeting lasted for 1 hr. I didn't get a chance to say a word.

My last interview was with the Marketing Director. A very young guy. Unlike the Product Manager, he just sat there and asked me to talk about myself. No question. I thought he was falling asleep.

Did not hear back from Puma. Had to contact the HR Manager to find out that I was not hired.

Interview Questions

Worked for PUMA? Contribute to the Community!