PUMA

Updated Dec 28, 2014

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PUMA in September 2014.

The knterview was really laid back. It was a group interview so the manager went around and asked everyone a question. Really simple. Its helpful to know spanish. Know what PUMA sponsors. I'm a girl and had no idea.

Interview Questions
    A good pay. Its helpful to know Spanish and knowledge on sports and footwear.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PUMA.

I was referred through a friend who had the internship previously and was graduating so they were looking for a summer intern. I was out of town, so I had a detailed phone interview which was laid-back but took about 30 minutes. They are most interested in who you are, what you're looking for and really describing the position to you. It was an unpaid position, so there weren't too many tough questions asked. It helps to have previous experience in marketing or digital media, but not necessary.

Interview Questions
    • Describe to me your previous internship and work experience.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PUMA.

I received an email after submitting my resume almost three weeks later. During the interview, all the questions were relevant and they asked me about my past experiences, current work position, classes at the university, and what kind of management style I prefer.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PUMA in August 2013.

After sending in my resume it took four days for them to call me back to give me an interview. Personally I'm awkward over the phone and they made it really comfortable. I set up a day and time that weekend and drive down. When I came in one of the employees basically dropped everything he was doing to help me by getting the manager for the interview, which was really impressive. The manager was really friendly and made me feel really comfortable along with the supervisor who was helping. From the get go I had a really comfortable experience and it has transferred over into the workplace, as well.

Interview Questions
    Not much negotiation considering it's my first job and a starting part time position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PUMA in June 2013.

The hiring process was smooth and interview process was pretty much straight forward.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at PUMA.

Interview was very relaxed. Some sales related questions. Interviewed with 3 more people.

Marketing Manager, Retail Stores Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at PUMA in January 2013.

Quick and organized. Met with a few team members and then all formal interviews were conducted in one day. All of the people I met with were extremely knowledgeable and passionate about their brand. If you are offered an in person interview be prepared to meet with several people right in a row. I was in there for 4 hours. It wasn't bad though. They were all great to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • This was very specific to the job, but they did ask about a specific shoe that was launching and wanted to know specifically how I would design a store window and message the consumer. Bring creative answers to the interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westford, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westford, MA

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at PUMA in January 2013.

Phone screening through HR and she discussed my current status as a student and how I will benefit and aid the company. Once that is passed, you get called from a manager. The manager will discuss your strengths, weaknesses, job prospects, interest in the industry, and skills pertaining to the internship.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West New York, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West New York, NJ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PUMA in April 2012.

inteview was great as my earlier experience was asked so i told them about my details moreover they even asked about my communicating skills and behaviour with other people and asked about my techinical skills then checked my earlier report at my company earlier . and finnaly they where impressed with my confindence so they hired me for job

Interview Questions
    • DO you like PUMA as your favorite brand?   View Answer
    please look at the job letter carefully and read conditions carefully

FT Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wrentham, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Wrentham, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at PUMA in April 2012.

I interviewed with the assistant manager. She was pleasant, and asked quite a few questions. She seemed impressed with my answers but then told me that I would have to call her store manager, who avoided each and every one of my phone calls and never returned them. I would have appreciated some acknowledgement even if it was that I was not going to be offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • What accomplishment in your current position are you most proud of?   View Answer