PUMA Sales Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

1.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PUMA in June 2013.

The hiring process was smooth and interview process was pretty much straight forward.

Other Interview Reviews for PUMA

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at PUMA in September 2008.

The interview was very short and simple. A friend of mine (with a good reputation) was currently employed at this location already so the interviewer was already convinced that I was qualified for the job and he didn't even ask me any questions. I took the drug test, and a week later I was working part time as a sales associate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at PUMA in August 2009.

Easy. Sat down with store manager and we talked a little bit and she loved me. Got the job.

Not much negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at PUMA in May 2007.

Very basic interview; asked basic sales questions, as well as a few odd-ball questions thrown in randomly to see if you could think on your feet. Had to take a drug test before I could start work, as well as go through a background check. I found out about a week after my interview and drug-test that I had been offered the job.

Interview Questions

Worked for PUMA? Contribute to the Community!