PVH Corp. Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2014
Updated Oct 20, 2014

Desktop Support Technician Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PVH Corp. in October 2014.

Interview was with two Sr. technicians, great people! The opportunity was given to me on behalf of a temp agency, usually how they hire techs. Lots of technical questions so you better know your stuff and have examples to. Little something extra...Everyone is very friendly and the company loves to celebrate culture festivals very recently was the Diwali festival, and everyone was invited.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question was "Can you describe a difficult situation you had with a customer and how you resolved the conflict" ...and... "Name a time you had a conflict with your co-workers or boss and how did you come to an agreement."   View Answer
    There really wasn't any negotiation as far as salary since I was hired by a temp agency, really you have to let your agent know what kind/salary type of career your looking for and they should deliver. But the bright side is, once the company likes you, that's when your able to negotiate salary. Once your hired, your no longer hourly, you become salary.

Assistant Supervisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PVH Corp. in September 2014.

5 hour interview process they will feed you, meet with different management that all ask the same questions. met with HR management and operational management, they inquire about witch shift you would like to work, they sell you a dream but it is really a nightmare when you start working and meet your management staff. overall the best thing when working their is the interview process. they will let you know if they will hire you the same day.

Manager Trim CKJ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PVH Corp. in April 2014.

Applied on their website. Got an email from HR 1 month later. Filled out a form in their waiting area and waited another 30 minutes before someone from HR called me in to talk about the company hierarchy. Then met with the Sr Mgr of Trims. She asked me to talk about myself so I did . After I finished telling her about my work history I asked her "what are the trims that are mostly used". She told me that I should know. I guess she didn't like my question cause over 2 months later on a Sunday night I receive an automated message from PVH.com telling me they decided not to proceed with my application.

Interview Questions
    • Hiring mgr only asked 1 question. "Tell me about yourself". She didn't want to give details about the job.   View Answer

Trim Manager - CK Jeans Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PVH Corp. in April 2014.

Contacted by HR to interview for this position since I had submitted my resume to the company earlier. Met with HR first to discuss who this position is reporting to then met with the hiring person. She ask me to talk about myself. Told her my work experience, which trim suppliers I worked with and so on. After I finished she asked if I had more to say. So I asked her to give me an in depth detail about the position. She bluntly answered "You should know. It's listed on the job description". Seeing her attitude I left it unanswered. Then I asked her which suppliers and trims she work with most, she gave me another attitude answer "If you want to work here you should know the product". It felt very uncomfortable by that time. Since the interview process was that uncomfortable it would have been hard working with a person like that.

Interview Questions
    • Hiring manager only asked 1 question and refused to answer any questions I had about the position.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PVH Corp..

Interviewed with district manager. Asked about work experience, business acumen, supervisory skills

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. The offer was fair

Operations Supervisor Interview

For the interview process your are to participate in a group interview with upper management. Prior to that you are to participate in a phone interview with a member of management, then a follow up interview with an operations manager.

IT Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PVH Corp. in December 2013.

My interview was relaxed and a conversation with who would be my leaders and team mates. I was able to ask lots of questions and get a very clear picture of the job... I was nearly did not take the job but my cold feet warmed up and it was the best decision in my life "next to marrying my wife"

Interview Questions
    • Lots of hard questions but PVH is looking for people to be honest and work hard so I really do understand why they do what they do.   View Answer
    I am not greedy and accepted the first offer which was well within my range.

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PVH Corp..

I felt as though the store needed a new staff that gave the image of the brand and that they would be focused on the customers instead of each other. The store was a mess until I came in to clean it up. They had no leadership. I interviewed with several people at different times as well as phone interviews. I did my testing and they did a intense background/reference check. I got the job and I love it.

Interview Questions
    • What type of manager do you not want to work for?   View Answer

Senior Deduction Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at PVH Corp. in October 2013.

My hiring went through agency , interview only one. I was asking mostly all the question , had on my documents ready that was related to the job. Once you know Knowledgeable about the job and the company your interview process is easy. Do not wait for the interviewer to asked question, you asked the question. From my experience the more you put out there the less they will ask once it is related to the position and professionally presented.

What ever I aske for I got

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PVH Corp. in August 2013.

The interview with the store manager was relaxed, professional, honest. Was offered the position as soon as I had passed the tests/surveys. The district manager didn't need to get involved so must trust this manager's judgement.