PVH Corp. Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp..

Interview

Pretty cool, store manager sets up interview. Pretty laid back interview. Basic questions about yourself and tells you basic idea of what you'll be doing if you work there. Process took about 2 weeks from initial call to first day working.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freeport, ME

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Freeport, ME).

Interview

I applied for the job on a paper application, was called in for an interview about a week or 2 later, interviewed for about 30 minutes and was contacted a couple days later.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I met with the two creative directors. One was pretty quiet, while the other one took over asking questions. I basically walked them through my resume, and one of them would ask questions throughout. They then showed me what I would be working on, and asked if I was capable of those tasks.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp..

Interview

First it was back and forth emailing, then two scheduled phone calls. The directors told me about their positions and asked if it sounded interesting to me. They asked what my strengths and weaknesses were and if I liked working on a team. They asked me if working in a fast paced climate was something that I enjoyed and if working with multiple people was something I could work with

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PVH Corp..

Interview

When I first arrived for the interview I went to the front desk and they told me to wait a little. After 10 minutes they told me to walk by myself to the elevator and take it up to the 3rd floor to the interview room. Having worked in HR for a while I was shocked no one walked me around the building. Once I finally found the room they rotated interviewers and in between each interviewer they made me wait for what felt like 15 minutes sitting there by myself. The whole thing was extremely unprofessionally. Afterwards, I emailed everyone to thank them for their time and not even the recruiter got back to me. I then got a rejection email 6 months after I had applied. I worked in a staffing department for a few years and best practice is to always followup with a candidate if they come in for an inperson interview. For a clothing company everyone who worked there dressed horribly and looked frumpy. They were beyond rude and I tell people to never apply there.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PVH Corp..

Interview

Interviewed with store manager who was down to earth. It was about 30minutes in length with questions about customer service, and goals. Will walk in the mall to a sitting area to conduct interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Accepted fair offer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PVH Corp..

Interview

first there is an initial phone interview. my interviewer wasn't the nicest and made me go back on my answers that i thought were solid, couldn't tell what he was looking for. Also, couldn't hear him well and I never have problems hearing on my phone. I asked about the next steps in the interview process and he replied with "well i was going to get to that.." as if he was offended that I asked a question.

Interview Questions

• Someone in your group isn't pulling their weight, how would you address the situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PVH Corp..

Interview

I received a phone call the day after applying from HR. The call was less than three minutes long. She just asked basic questions, such as why my last job ended, describe your last position, what are you looking for in your next job? She also asked what my salary requirements are. I said $32,000, which may have been too high. She said she would send my resume to be reviewed, so no interview was scheduled. Ten days later on a Sunday I received an automated message stating, "Thank you for taking the time to discuss the Accounts Payable Assistant position with PVH Corp. We have carefully considered your qualifications. While your skills are certainly impressive, we have decided to pursue other candidates for this position."

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

After you fill out an application, the Store Manager will call and ask to set up an interview for you. You interview with the manager and then you wait for a response.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This job does not allow negotiation of salary.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PVH Corp. in October 2014.

Interview

Interview was with two Sr. technicians, great people! The opportunity was given to me on behalf of a temp agency, usually how they hire techs. Lots of technical questions so you better know your stuff and have examples to. Little something extra...Everyone is very friendly and the company loves to celebrate culture festivals very recently was the Diwali festival, and everyone was invited.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question was "Can you describe a difficult situation you had with a customer and how you resolved the conflict" ...and... "Name a time you had a conflict with your co-workers or boss and how did you come to an agreement."   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't any negotiation as far as salary since I was hired by a temp agency, really you have to let your agent know what kind/salary type of career your looking for and they should deliver. But the bright side is, once the company likes you, that's when your able to negotiate salary. Once your hired, your no longer hourly, you become salary.