PVH Corp. Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015
Updated Mar 24, 2015

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PVH Corp..

Interview

Interviewed with district manager. Asked about work experience, business acumen, supervisory skills

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The offer was fair

Operations Supervisor Interview

Interview

For the interview process your are to participate in a group interview with upper management. Prior to that you are to participate in a phone interview with a member of management, then a follow up interview with an operations manager.

IT Department Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PVH Corp. (Bridgewater, NJ) in December 2013.

Interview

My interview was relaxed and a conversation with who would be my leaders and team mates. I was able to ask lots of questions and get a very clear picture of the job... I was nearly did not take the job but my cold feet warmed up and it was the best decision in my life "next to marrying my wife"

Interview Questions

• Lots of hard questions but PVH is looking for people to be honest and work hard so I really do understand why they do what they do.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I am not greedy and accepted the first offer which was well within my range.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PVH Corp..

Interview

I felt as though the store needed a new staff that gave the image of the brand and that they would be focused on the customers instead of each other. The store was a mess until I came in to clean it up. They had no leadership. I interviewed with several people at different times as well as phone interviews. I did my testing and they did a intense background/reference check. I got the job and I love it.

Interview Questions

• What type of manager do you not want to work for?   1 Answer

Senior Deduction Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at PVH Corp. (Bridgewater, NJ) in October 2013.

Interview

My hiring went through agency , interview only one. I was asking mostly all the question , had on my documents ready that was related to the job. Once you know Knowledgeable about the job and the company your interview process is easy. Do not wait for the interviewer to asked question, you asked the question. From my experience the more you put out there the less they will ask once it is related to the position and professionally presented.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

What ever I aske for I got

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PVH Corp. in August 2013.

Interview

The interview with the store manager was relaxed, professional, honest. Was offered the position as soon as I had passed the tests/surveys. The district manager didn't need to get involved so must trust this manager's judgement.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PVH Corp. (Alpine, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I walked in and asked for an application knowing that the establishment was hiring, filled it out and brought it back within the day. I made sure to ask for the name of the hiring manager. After a few days (three maybe) I called and asked if they had time to look over the application and thanked them for their time. Called again, called a few more times, finally got an interview.

Interview Questions

• What I would do specifically in hypothetical situations where a customer was giving a fellow employee a hard time or was making the cash wrap impossible to deal with them.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

2 interviews; initial impression of interviewers: very professional; be open to scheduling interview at unconventional times (2nd interview was at 5:30pm-6:30pm); relaxed feel- open to discussion and make interview process conversational; DMM & GMM were open up front & honest about future opportunities & role

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you had to improve a replenishment business? whats your first step?   1 Answer

Temporary Paralegal-Real Estate Department Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PVH Corp. (Bridgewater, NJ) in December 2012.

Interview

I had two interviews, first with Human Resources and the with the Assistant General Counsel of Real Estate.

The interview with Human Resousrces was a face to face interview, nothing unusual. The interview with the two attorneys in the Real Estate Department was via telephone, which I thought was unsual, but did not question it. Looking back on it, I should have asked why it was being held via telephone.

They offered me the job and I accpeted. Once i started, though....let's just say when the two attorneys finally met me, I was not exactly what they were expecting. They made that very clear. I did accept the job but do to "office politics", my last day was 2/22/13.

Lesson learned.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay rate per hour was already set. No room to negotiate.

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

I received a call from HR and they wanted to give me a quick phone interview at that time. It was basically just going over my resume, and me describing my duties for each position. I was then asked to come in 2 days later for an in person interview. Interview was the same as the phone interview. Just discussing my resume. After that, all the benefits and perks that go along with working for the company was explained to me. It was a shockingly easy interview. No trick questions or anything. She seemed pretty impressed, though I thought it was odd that I didn't get a quick tour or meet the person I would be potentially working with. I waited close to 3 months for a decision, and only found out I didn't get the job because I checked my profile.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected question. I was asked about each position on my resume, and I discussed it. Very easy.   Answer Question