PVH Corp. Interview Questions & Reviews

37 interviews

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at PVH Corp. in June 2013.

2 interviews; initial impression of interviewers: very professional; be open to scheduling interview at unconventional times (2nd interview was at 5:30pm-6:30pm); relaxed feel- open to discussion and make interview process conversational; DMM & GMM were open up front & honest about future opportunities & role

Interview Questions
    • what would you do if you had to improve a replenishment business? whats your first step?   View Answer

Store Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PVH Corp..

I felt as though the store needed a new staff that gave the image of the brand and that they would be focused on the customers instead of each other. The store was a mess until I came in to clean it up. They had no leadership. I interviewed with several people at different times as well as phone interviews. I did my testing and they did a intense background/reference check. I got the job and I love it.

Interview Questions
    • What type of manager do you not want to work for?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PVH Corp. in March 2012.

Communications went through university's career services center; was contacted via email for all pre-interview materials and questions. They were very helpful in providing directions and proper clothing for the interview. Interview took a few hours with serveral different people including one panel of 3 interviewers. Overall, experience was very enjoyable and arranged very smoothly. The only uncomfortable exerperience for the interview was all of the interviewees were very dressed up and it was casual Friday at the work place. There was also an opportunity to meet other potential interns for the summer, as they arranged a group breakfast.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult decision you've had to make that went against the overall opinion of others?   Answer Question
    Little negotiation needed; first internship experience.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at PVH Corp. in December 2012.

I received a call from HR and they wanted to give me a quick phone interview at that time. It was basically just going over my resume, and me describing my duties for each position. I was then asked to come in 2 days later for an in person interview. Interview was the same as the phone interview. Just discussing my resume. After that, all the benefits and perks that go along with working for the company was explained to me. It was a shockingly easy interview. No trick questions or anything. She seemed pretty impressed, though I thought it was odd that I didn't get a quick tour or meet the person I would be potentially working with. I waited close to 3 months for a decision, and only found out I didn't get the job because I checked my profile.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected question. I was asked about each position on my resume, and I discussed it. Very easy.   Answer Question

Temporary Paralegal-Real Estate Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PVH Corp. in December 2012.

I had two interviews, first with Human Resources and the with the Assistant General Counsel of Real Estate.

The interview with Human Resousrces was a face to face interview, nothing unusual. The interview with the two attorneys in the Real Estate Department was via telephone, which I thought was unsual, but did not question it. Looking back on it, I should have asked why it was being held via telephone.

They offered me the job and I accpeted. Once i started, though....let's just say when the two attorneys finally met me, I was not exactly what they were expecting. They made that very clear. I did accept the job but do to "office politics", my last day was 2/22/13.

Lesson learned.

Interview Questions
    The pay rate per hour was already set. No room to negotiate.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  McDonough, GA
    Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PVH Corp. in July 2012.

First, was a standard phone interview. Than I was asked to come to the facility and meet the employees and be interviewed by several people at once. They ask moderately difficult questions. Next, they asked me to do an IE test and come to the facility again. However, I did not receive an offer and they where not very clear about the process.

Interview Questions
    • How can we make sure that we are gone get our return from you quickly?   Answer Question

Temporary Import Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at PVH Corp. in October 2011.

The overall process was a very friendly experience. Questions are not hard, just be straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PVH Corp. in July 2010.

Went for 2 interviews.

Interview Questions
    • I did a lot of research beforehand. The interview was much easier than I anticipated. I meet with 5 people on the team and everyone was nice. I took the interviews as an opportunity to ask them questions.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate my salary to $2,000 more.

Senior IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bridgewater, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PVH Corp. in July 2011.

Took more than 1 month and at least 3 HR personal interviews. 4 different Technical personal interviews. 1 phone interview. Everything was finalized,,, last moment they declined without any disclosed reason. Seems like no one wants to take the responsibility. No one has the authority in general to make the decision. :) Thank god i was not selected.

Floor Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cabazon, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cabazon, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at PVH Corp. in November 2010.

The interview was a more casual one on one conversation, the manager asked me about my experience. He also asked me if I had any leadership experience. There were a few scenario type questions. My first impression of the store was great, the staff was and still is very professional.

Interview Questions
    I never tried negotiating, but I did receive a small raise shortly thereafter. I recommend being somewhat modest.