PVH Corp. Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Freeport, ME

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Freeport, ME).

Interview

I applied for the job on a paper application, was called in for an interview about a week or 2 later, interviewed for about 30 minutes and was contacted a couple days later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PVH Corp.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

After you fill out an application, the Store Manager will call and ask to set up an interview for you. You interview with the manager and then you wait for a response.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This job does not allow negotiation of salary.

Anonymous Employee in Alpine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Alpine, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I walked in and asked for an application knowing that the establishment was hiring, filled it out and brought it back within the day. I made sure to ask for the name of the hiring manager. After a few days (three maybe) I called and asked if they had time to look over the application and thanked them for their time. Called again, called a few more times, finally got an interview.

Interview Questions

• What I would do specifically in hypothetical situations where a customer was giving a fellow employee a hard time or was making the cash wrap impossible to deal with them.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PVH Corp. in October 2009.

Interview

Group interview of about three or four other people. Went into store announced my arrival and waited. Manager asked for me to wait for the rest of the interviewee's to come and to have a look around the store and get a feel for it. Followed to the back and had an easy going interview. All asked same basic questions but we were asked in different orders [ex. I didnt always get to answer first] Finally the manager who was very kind invited us back on the following sunday for a one hour test run. [I was the only one who stayed after sunday] -The other two applicants were transfered to another sister store.

Interview Questions

• What can you do for our company?   1 Answer
    • How will Van Heusen positively affect your life?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PVH Corp. in June 2008.

Interview

I applied to the store and was called in to an interview the next day. The types of interview questions were very basic and purposely led you to demonstrate a strong sense of customer service. I believe there were about 8-10 questions, and the hiring manager has to write down your answers, so if you do poorly at making eye contact, it's not a problem. Overall, a very easy interview. I was called back a couple of days later and given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question