PVH Corp.

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

McDonough, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PVH Corp. in July 2012.

Interview Details – First, was a standard phone interview. Than I was asked to come to the facility and meet the employees and be interviewed by several people at once. They ask moderately difficult questions. Next, they asked me to do an IE test and come to the facility again. However, I did not receive an offer and they where not very clear about the process.

Interview Question – How can we make sure that we are gone get our return from you quickly?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PVH Corp.

Worked for PVH Corp.? Contribute to the Community!

PVH Corp. Videos

PVH Corp. – Why Work for Us?

We are a company transformed, focused on global growth and brand building, while staying true to our core values. Over the last decade, PVH Corp. ("PVH") has made several acquisitions that have redefined the identity… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PVH Corp. Warehouse Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PVH Corp. employees and interview candidates.