PVR Limited Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at PVR Limited

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PVR Limited (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Informal setting interaction with the Head Marketing, located out side the office to help ease the surrounding. Was asked some basic questions, as I already knew the interviewing person from previous assignment.

Interview Questions

• Basic background, career background   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PVR Limited.

Interview

The process starts with a AV presentation where the tell about the company and growth plan along with the salary of the students who they will recruit. After the completion of presentation, group discussion starts in a while where they select candidates who suit their standards and continue the process with personal interview. They send the mail of selected list of people and post the offer letters within a week after mail.

Interview Questions

• How will you response if the fire breaks out in a property next to the one you're managing?   Answer Question

GSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I interviewed at PVR Limited (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Called for an interview. hiring process took 2 days. first pi was with HR. second with the area manager. there will be a telephonic interview for tele skills. interview was average. results were given within 3 days

Unit Head Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PVR Limited (Bangalore (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

interview was good here too. but in my opinoin the interviwer always asks which realy does not have any connection with ur profile. instead of asking question related to operation teh might ask about planning or vice versa.

Interview Questions

• which department is important out of these?   1 Answer
    • why u want to join our company?   1 Answer

facilities which they offered was not convenient for me