PZ Cussons

3 candidate interviews

Key Accounts Manager Interview

Key Accounts Manager
Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PZ Cussons in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was in three phases first was meeting with the reqruiter who matched my qualifications with the opprtunity, Secondly i met the employer where i was screened by the country sales manager then lastly i met with a panel of three interviewers who grilled me on issues partaining sales and sales drivers.My advice always be yourself because at the end of the day its you who counts.

Interview Questions

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager
Lagos (Nigeria)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PZ Cussons in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied via email and got a call to schedule a test within a couple of days. It was a timed online aptitude test (SHL, I think) with Verbal, Numeric & Spatial reasoning sections. I aced the test. Luckily, I had written a similar one a couple of days before so I was sort of ready. Also, they had sent me sample questions before I came in, so I knew what to expect.
The first interview took place within 30 minutes of taking the test. It was with a senior marketing manager and it was a breeze. She was obviously impressed with my test score and was more interested in my personality and career goals. It was quite an easy conversation. After that, I was scheduled for another interview with the Marketing Director.
The interview with the Marketing Director also went smoothly. I got a call about a week later to come in and discuss remuneration. I met with a lady from HR. She made me an offer. I suggested a higher amount. She said they might consider it but that would mean making an exception. They didn't get back to me after that.

Interview Question – What is your greatest achievement in your current role?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The remuneration package was not impressive, compared to my current employer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Regional Sales Manager
Lagos (Nigeria)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at PZ Cussons in September 2012.

Interview Details – Computer test and two stages interview process

Interview Question – Are you sure you will stay and not use us as stepping stone?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PZ Cussons? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PZ Cussons interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by PZ Cussons employees and interview candidates.