PZ Cussons Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2015

2.6

Regional IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PZ Cussons (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2014.

Interview

Initial contact came through an executive search firm who found my profile in Linked In. This led to a couple of Skype interviews with HR, the CIO, the Regional President. I then took online assessment tests. For the final interview, they sent me to the regional office in another country where I got to speak with the whole board of directors.

Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ilupeju (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at PZ Cussons (Ilupeju (Nigeria)) in September 2011.

Interview

The whole process is fairly cool. Short-listed candidates will be contacted after their application. It starts with Aptitude test (Verbal &Quantitative reasoning), then a face-to-face interview involving a Group/panel with four (4) senior personnel.

Interview Questions

• What value will you add to the company if we hire you??   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PZ Cussons (Lagos (Nigeria)) in September 2012.

Interview

Computer test and two stages interview process

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you will stay and not use us as stepping stone?   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PZ Cussons (Lagos (Nigeria)) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied via email and got a call to schedule a test within a couple of days. It was a timed online aptitude test (SHL, I think) with Verbal, Numeric & Spatial reasoning sections. I aced the test. Luckily, I had written a similar one a couple of days before so I was sort of ready. Also, they had sent me sample questions before I came in, so I knew what to expect. The first interview took place within 30 minutes of taking the test. It was with a senior marketing manager and it was a breeze. She was obviously impressed with my test score and was more interested in my personality and career goals. It was quite an easy conversation. After that, I was scheduled for another interview with the Marketing Director. The interview with the Marketing Director also went smoothly. I got a call about a week later to come in and discuss remuneration. I met with a lady from HR. She made me an offer. I suggested a higher amount. She said they might consider it but that would mean making an exception. They didn't get back to me after that.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement in your current role?   Answer Question

The remuneration package was not impressive, compared to my current employer

Key Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PZ Cussons (Nairobi (Kenya)) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was in three phases first was meeting with the reqruiter who matched my qualifications with the opprtunity, Secondly i met the employer where i was screened by the country sales manager then lastly i met with a panel of three interviewers who grilled me on issues partaining sales and sales drivers.My advice always be yourself because at the end of the day its you who counts.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   Answer Question
    • Is your current employer aware that you are in an interview?   1 Answer