Pabst

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Area Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pabst.

Interview Details – It was a very quick turnaround. They used an executive search. The first interview was with Region Director and General Manager, second interview with VP of Sales, had to fly to his location. Had a phone interview with HR and did an online personality assessment. The whole process took under 30 days and was a great experience from beginning to end.

Interview Question – what do you know about the financial situation of our company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – met my requirements

Logistics Analyst Interview

Logistics Analyst
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pabst in April 2012.

Interview Details – The HR VP contacted me after a week I submitted my application. The following day I had an interview with the VP of Operations by phone, two weeks later had the face to face interview with the hiring manager. Three weeks after the interview they offer the job. The timeline is a little bit longer, but since the VP's are in California, the hiring managers have to wait for them.

Interview Question – Why would you like to work for Pabst?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There's no room for negotiation.

Legal Interview

Beverly Hills, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pabst in November 2011.

Interview Details – I had series of emails with internal recruiter after applying online several days before. Recruiter was very helpful in explaining the culture specific to that office location, said it was "not for everyone" but they are also looking for people excited about the Brand. Sheduled to meet with hiring Mgr next day, I had to complete paperwork and submit prior to the interview. In-person went really well (seemed like more of a conversation/discussion due to comfort level and my experience), was asked to keep them posted of my job search and he wanted me to meet with/speak to others. Followed up with Recruiter week later via email to which I received a short, form response saying I was not moving forward in the process.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable working with highly demanding people? If so, how do you manage it?   View Answer

Director of Brand Activation Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Pabst in November 2011.

Interview Details – HR rep was extremely friendly and informative, a real pleasure to talk with. Took the time to explain the culture and the intricacies of the job.

Interview Question – How did you deal with difficult/ strong opinionated people in Marketing   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pabst? Contribute to the Community!

Pabst – Why Work for Us?

With over 30 beers in our portfolio, Pabst Brewing Company is the largest American-owned brewery. Since 1844, we’ve taken pride in brewing beers that have become iconic, cherished American brands. Brands that promote… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pabst interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pabst employees and interview candidates.