Pabst Interview Questions

2.3

Area Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pabst.

It was a very quick turnaround. They used an executive search. The first interview was with Region Director and General Manager, second interview with VP of Sales, had to fly to his location. Had a phone interview with HR and did an online personality assessment. The whole process took under 30 days and was a great experience from beginning to end.

Interview Questions
    • what do you know about the financial situation of our company.   Answer Question
    met my requirements

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pabst in April 2012.

The HR VP contacted me after a week I submitted my application. The following day I had an interview with the VP of Operations by phone, two weeks later had the face to face interview with the hiring manager. Three weeks after the interview they offer the job. The timeline is a little bit longer, but since the VP's are in California, the hiring managers have to wait for them.

Interview Questions
    There's no room for negotiation.

Director of Brand Activation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pabst in November 2011.

HR rep was extremely friendly and informative, a real pleasure to talk with. Took the time to explain the culture and the intricacies of the job.

Interview Questions
    • How did you deal with difficult/ strong opinionated people in Marketing   View Answer

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pabst in November 2011.

I had series of emails with internal recruiter after applying online several days before. Recruiter was very helpful in explaining the culture specific to that office location, said it was "not for everyone" but they are also looking for people excited about the Brand. Sheduled to meet with hiring Mgr next day, I had to complete paperwork and submit prior to the interview. In-person went really well (seemed like more of a conversation/discussion due to comfort level and my experience), was asked to keep them posted of my job search and he wanted me to meet with/speak to others. Followed up with Recruiter week later via email to which I received a short, form response saying I was not moving forward in the process.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable working with highly demanding people? If so, how do you manage it?   View Answer