Pace Analytical
www.pacelabs.com Minneapolis, MN 500 to 999 Employees

Pace Analytical Environmental Laboratory Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Environmental Laboratory Technician Interview

Environmental Laboratory Technician

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pace Analytical in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewer was very personable. She made me feel at ease. The interview was supposedly a technical interview. It was not. I never heard back from Pace. At least a follow-up email saying we decided to go with another candidate would be sufficient.

Interview Question – What type of laboratory equipment/technology are you familiar with?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pace Analytical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pace Analytical Environmental Laboratory Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pace Analytical employees and interview candidates.