Pace Analytical

Getting the Interview

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pace Analytical in November 2012.

Interview Details – Very limited, simple phone interview with Pace and then a phone interview with the lab ops client. The interview with the client was more of a formality at that point, to let the client get a feel for my personality and my willingness to do certain types of work and manage projects on my own.

Interview Question – I was asked a question about my previous experience with getting my hands dirty (in reference to specific job functions asked of by the client)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing was negotiable because the contract is set by the lab ops client, not Pace.

Client Service Tech Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pace Analytical in June 2012.

Interview Details – I know someone who worked there. My interview was very brief and semi formal.

Negotiation Details – Do you want the job? Yes I do.

Ormond Beach, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pace Analytical.

Interview Details – They sell a perfect Laboratory environment.

Interview Question – What is your strongest or weaker points?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Lab Technician Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online - interviewed at Pace Analytical in July 2012.

Interview Details – Very disorganized. Drove 45 minutes through rush hour traffic only to arrive and be told the interviewer didn't have time for an interview that day.

Interview Question – There were a lot of situational questions so be prepared for those.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Environmental Lab Technician II Interview

Environmental Lab Technician II
Billings, MT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pace Analytical.

Interview Details – Easy- sent an email with CV & cover letter. Interview was pretty generic & informal. Two interviewers asked about my comfort level working in a production environment, and if I'd be willing to take OT in the summer.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were willing to hire me as a Tech II, since I'd had lab experience. of their new hires don't. They don't offer raises gladly.

R&D Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pace Analytical in August 2011.

Interview Details – Before the interview they were very quick to get back to me. After the interview I never heard back from them. Its a small company and lacks basic business skills. Its absolutely lazy and rude to not write a short sentence or even an automated email telling the interviewee they were not selected. I will never apply to any position in this company. I would rather work for a company that respects and values people..

Interview Questions

Lab Analyst I

Interview Details – It was a multistage process because Pace does handle outsourced work to companies in the minneapolis area. You first interview with someone in HR and then someone that acts as liaison to the host company. Overall the process is very slow spanning several months.

Interview Question – General questions about your past lab experience. Be capable of explaining any and every protocol you have executed and how often. Have an in-depth understanding of how to explain your technical skill-set.   Answer Question

Environmental Laboratory Technician Interview

Environmental Laboratory Technician

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pace Analytical in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewer was very personable. She made me feel at ease. The interview was supposedly a technical interview. It was not. I never heard back from Pace. At least a follow-up email saying we decided to go with another candidate would be sufficient.

Interview Question – What type of laboratory equipment/technology are you familiar with?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pace Analytical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pace Analytical interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pace Analytical employees and interview candidates.