Pace Analytical Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 6, 2014
10 interviews

2.1

Lab Supervisor Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pace Analytical.

The hiring process was somewhat stringent. Once your resume has been received, their recruiter will contact you and go through an interview process with you. If you pass with flying colors, you are scheduled a second interview with your leading manager. Once the manager approves, you must take a drug test before you can start on site. Once you are on site, you meet with your supervisors and team mates.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were too difficult. Most questions will pertain to your educational and work background.   Answer Question

Polymer Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Pace Analytical.

met recruiter at career fair and applied through pace website. Got rejected by some jobs initially through email, but got the recruiter's email this way, and emailed her directly to follow up with some applications. After I emailed her directly, the recruiter emailed me to set up an interview at Pace

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pace Analytical in November 2012.

Very limited, simple phone interview with Pace and then a phone interview with the lab ops client. The interview with the client was more of a formality at that point, to let the client get a feel for my personality and my willingness to do certain types of work and manage projects on my own.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked a question about my previous experience with getting my hands dirty (in reference to specific job functions asked of by the client)   View Answer
    Nothing was negotiable because the contract is set by the lab ops client, not Pace.

Client Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Pace Analytical in June 2012.

I know someone who worked there. My interview was very brief and semi formal.

Do you want the job? Yes I do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ormond Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ormond Beach, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Pace Analytical.

They sell a perfect Laboratory environment.

No negotiation.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed online - interviewed at Pace Analytical in July 2012.

Very disorganized. Drove 45 minutes through rush hour traffic only to arrive and be told the interviewer didn't have time for an interview that day.

Interview Questions
    • There were a lot of situational questions so be prepared for those.   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation.

Environmental Lab Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Billings, MT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billings, MT

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pace Analytical.

Easy- sent an email with CV & cover letter. Interview was pretty generic & informal. Two interviewers asked about my comfort level working in a production environment, and if I'd be willing to take OT in the summer.

Interview Questions
    They were willing to hire me as a Tech II, since I'd had lab experience. of their new hires don't. They don't offer raises gladly.

R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Pace Analytical in August 2011.

Before the interview they were very quick to get back to me. After the interview I never heard back from them. Its a small company and lacks basic business skills. Its absolutely lazy and rude to not write a short sentence or even an automated email telling the interviewee they were not selected. I will never apply to any position in this company. I would rather work for a company that respects and values people..

Lab Analyst I Interview

It was a multistage process because Pace does handle outsourced work to companies in the minneapolis area. You first interview with someone in HR and then someone that acts as liaison to the host company. Overall the process is very slow spanning several months.

Interview Questions
    • General questions about your past lab experience. Be capable of explaining any and every protocol you have executed and how often. Have an in-depth understanding of how to explain your technical skill-set.   Answer Question

Environmental Laboratory Technician Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Pace Analytical in December 2010.

The interviewer was very personable. She made me feel at ease. The interview was supposedly a technical interview. It was not. I never heard back from Pace. At least a follow-up email saying we decided to go with another candidate would be sufficient.

Interview Questions
    • What type of laboratory equipment/technology are you familiar with?   Answer Question

Worked for Pace Analytical? Contribute to the Community!