Pace Communications Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pace Communications

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pace Communications (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

This summer, July 2014, a friend of mine who works there told me about the Account Supervisor position soon after it was first posted. I was excited to hear that as my friend likes working there. I submitted my resume and didn't hear back. After following up I found out that the position posted didn't really exist. They were collecting resumes in the event it did. Never did get a call from them for an interview.

Consumer Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pace Communications (Greensboro, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

I met with three individuals - two from HR - and one hiring editor while doing a conference call with another. I was supposed to have met with two more managers, neither of whom were available. The process took no more than an hour, and all involved were professional and friendly. The HR manager gave me a packet of materials explaining their benefits package, which I found extremely helpful.

Interview Questions

• They asked several questions about certain scenarios I may encounter on the job and how I would deal with them. Mostly, they involved working with deadlines or other people from various departments, as well as time management.   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pace Communications (Greensboro, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

Initial communication was handled after application, and was initiated through email. Email was followed by phone calls to determine the time of interview. The interview was selected at a mutually agreed-upon time, and the process was fairly straightforward. First I met with HR, then the Art Director for the account I would be working with, then I met with the account manager for the account in question. The process flowed smoothly and familiarized me with both the office building and the individuals leading the process.

Interview Questions

• The most challenging question I was asked was to tackle how I would approach a specific campaign challenge. The on-the-spot required creativity was definitely a little stressful with a product that was entirely new to me.   Answer Question

The pay and benefits were not what I was looking for, though they did attempt to work with me.