Pace Global

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Fairfax, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pace Global.

Interview Details – Basic competence and fit interview. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

Negotiation Details – Somewhat rigid but signing/relocation payments are available

Risk Analyst Interview

Risk Analyst
Fairfax, VA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pace Global in September 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process was rather long. Several phone interviews then an in person interview. The in person interview consisted of several interviews with various staff from all levels. The questions ranged from behavioral to technical questions. There was also a presentation and a case-study. The people were quite friendly. However, now they have merged with SIEMENS and although they operate as two separate entities, the hiring process is much more difficult

Interview Question – If you could drive any car? What would it be?   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Finance Analyst
Fairfax, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pace Global in October 2011.

Interview Details – The initial interview was on campus. I met with a manager for about 30 minutes. After a brief overview of the position and the company, he asked me a few behavioral and fit questions, mostly why consulting and why the energy sector. He also asked about my Excel skills as well as some basic questions from finance.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in the energy sector?   Answer Question

Security Interview

Security
McLean, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pace Global in October 2010.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of explaining the job, and asking a few questions on knowledge on the energy field along with securities.

Interview Question – What are you looking for in our company   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Pace Global.

Interview Details – Great process, met with 4 different managers at Pace, one technical, two business/economics, and one high level match. Got great background about the company, one of twenty candidates interviewing that day.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was part of the technical interview. I don't remember specifics, but it had to do with pricing NG futures using a geometric average of hubs.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Quick, I am eager for a job in this economy

Very Difficult Interview

Quantitative Consultant Interview

Quantitative Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pace Global in August 2011.

Interview Details – I had 1 phone interview (very technical), and an onsite interview after, which consisted of behavioral, fit (lunch), technical/case based, panel interview. The technical interview was extremely technical (for me, since I'm not a math or engineering major). The questions were based on statistics, probability, and questions like how many golf balls can you fit inside a bus? The panel interview consisted of 4-5 senior people, I had to give a presentation, followed by a set of behavioral/job fit questions.

My overall impression of the company was they are fast and efficient. I think it might be a good place to work but I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls can you fit inside a bus?   Answer Question
  • Probability questions like those of a fair coin, deck of cards, expected outcome etc.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pace Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pace Global interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pace Global employees and interview candidates.