Pace Global Interview Questions

3.3

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Pace Global.

Basic competence and fit interview. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

Somewhat rigid but signing/relocation payments are available

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pace Global in September 2012.

Hiring process was rather long. Several phone interviews then an in person interview. The in person interview consisted of several interviews with various staff from all levels. The questions ranged from behavioral to technical questions. There was also a presentation and a case-study. The people were quite friendly. However, now they have merged with SIEMENS and although they operate as two separate entities, the hiring process is much more difficult

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pace Global in October 2011.

The initial interview was on campus. I met with a manager for about 30 minutes. After a brief overview of the position and the company, he asked me a few behavioral and fit questions, mostly why consulting and why the energy sector. He also asked about my Excel skills as well as some basic questions from finance.

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pace Global in October 2010.

The interview consisted of explaining the job, and asking a few questions on knowledge on the energy field along with securities.

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Pace Global.

Great process, met with 4 different managers at Pace, one technical, two business/economics, and one high level match. Got great background about the company, one of twenty candidates interviewing that day.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was part of the technical interview. I don't remember specifics, but it had to do with pricing NG futures using a geometric average of hubs.   Answer Question
    Quick, I am eager for a job in this economy

Quantitative Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pace Global in August 2011.

I had 1 phone interview (very technical), and an onsite interview after, which consisted of behavioral, fit (lunch), technical/case based, panel interview. The technical interview was extremely technical (for me, since I'm not a math or engineering major). The questions were based on statistics, probability, and questions like how many golf balls can you fit inside a bus? The panel interview consisted of 4-5 senior people, I had to give a presentation, followed by a set of behavioral/job fit questions.

My overall impression of the company was they are fast and efficient. I think it might be a good place to work but I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions
    • How many golf balls can you fit inside a bus?   Answer Question
    • Probability questions like those of a fair coin, deck of cards, expected outcome etc.   Answer Question

Worked for Pace Global? Contribute to the Community!