Pace Global

1 Interview Review

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Quantitative Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pace Global in August 2011.

I had 1 phone interview (very technical), and an onsite interview after, which consisted of behavioral, fit (lunch), technical/case based, panel interview. The technical interview was extremely technical (for me, since I'm not a math or engineering major). The questions were based on statistics, probability, and questions like how many golf balls can you fit inside a bus? The panel interview consisted of 4-5 senior people, I had to give a presentation, followed by a set of behavioral/job fit questions.

My overall impression of the company was they are fast and efficient. I think it might be a good place to work but I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions
  • How many golf balls can you fit inside a bus?   Answer Question
  • Probability questions like those of a fair coin, deck of cards, expected outcome etc.   Answer Question