Pace Global

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Quantitative Consultant Interview

Quantitative Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pace Global in August 2011.

Interview Details – I had 1 phone interview (very technical), and an onsite interview after, which consisted of behavioral, fit (lunch), technical/case based, panel interview. The technical interview was extremely technical (for me, since I'm not a math or engineering major). The questions were based on statistics, probability, and questions like how many golf balls can you fit inside a bus? The panel interview consisted of 4-5 senior people, I had to give a presentation, followed by a set of behavioral/job fit questions.

My overall impression of the company was they are fast and efficient. I think it might be a good place to work but I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls can you fit inside a bus?   Answer Question
  • Probability questions like those of a fair coin, deck of cards, expected outcome etc.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pace Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pace Global Quantitative Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pace Global employees and interview candidates.