Pace International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pace International in December 2013.

Interview Details – Technical telephone interview with some good thought provoking C/C++ questions.

Interview Question – Compiler optimization related questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Boca Raton, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pace International in December 2009.

Interview Details – The technical interview centered around LINUX, embedded and C++ skills. Depending on how you think of yourself (average, strong or guru) in a particular area they will press you on it. If you go for a high level position then be ready to "go to the mat", i.e. architect. Some of these guys have been there for a while and know there stuff. If you take the low road (average), then the questions are pretty basic stuff (constructors, destructors, virtual, memory management, processes, threads, mutex).

Interview Question – Does your code have bugs?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Had to haggle over a 5K bump because of a low-ball offer. I had no choice since it was at the height of the recession or I would have sent HR packing sand.
Then, after accepting and agreeing on a hire date, I was put off for 3 weeks. The story was, "they were not ready", which gave me pause from the start.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Boca Raton, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Pace International in September 2013.

Interview Details – Was contacted by Pace's HR department. Told I would be contacted by one of their Senior Engineers for a 1 hr. phone interview. The phone interview only lasted 30 min. and was told they would get back to me. So I don't know if they will....

Interview Question – They asked me if I knew Linux?   View Answer

Software Technician Interview

Software Technician

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pace International in June 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the President and Vice President of the LA Office. I spoke about my goal of wanting to design and why I wanted to join Pace.

Interview Question – Unable to remember any difficult or unexpected questions that were asked during the interview.   Answer Question

Tier II Tech Support Interview

Tier II Tech Support
San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pace International in June 2010.

Interview Details – Initial communication was via telephone call, after a few basic questions I was then asked to come in for an interview. The interview process took maybe 30 minutes and just asked basic computer questions. Once I completed the interview a few days later I was asked to attend an orientation to cover benefits.

Interview Question – What can you do for the company   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Tier I Technical Support
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Pace International in March 2011.

Interview Details – Simple PC and Networking quiz.

Interview Question – Making you listen to calls for an hour without compensation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Here's the pay, take it or leave it.

Technical Support Supervisor Interview

Technical Support Supervisor
San Antonio, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pace International in May 2011.

Interview Details – Which time? I interviewed at least five times for different positions through out my employment there, and each time was different. They would change the standards and the process depending on who they wanted in that position. They even made peoples attendance infractions just "disappear " so that person could get the job.

Interview Question – What would you do if you disagreed with upper management?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They told me what I would make. After being promoted to supervisor I found out that I was getting paid 5000.00 less than supervisors who had less experience than I did.

Very Easy Interview

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Tier I Technical Support
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pace International in October 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview first to get foot in the door. Went well. Was asked about prior duties. Interviewer had experiences in same fields as I. Then told to report for 1:1 interview. Before interview needed skill assessment. Passed. Interview went well- talked about computers for about 20 mins. With wait, took about 45 mins. Made offer, accepted. Was told to report for paperwork and drug test. Drug test was a swab done same time as copying SS# and ID. that was it. Started training soon after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I requested morning shift and my hours were thrown at me on first come first serve. I ended up working from 10-6pm. Blaaargh.

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pace International in May 2011.

Interview Details – Very lengthy an tedious. A lot of brain picking.

Interview Questions

Worked for Pace International? Contribute to the Community!