Pace Micro

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pace Micro in September 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview :
couple of C questions
Onsite interview
duration 4 hrs
OS basics
Resume projects
Most difficult bug u came across..how did u solve it?

Interview Question – OS concepts   View Answer

Hardware Engineer Interview

Hardware Engineer
South Florida, FL

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pace Micro in August 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview was conducted to do a basic technical assessment. I was invited for a second interview where I met with several engineers and managers. A third interview was requested to decide between the two finalists, this time it was to do a short technical report in an hour.
The process was fairly simple and straight forward, since it was a entry level position. I was not chosen, I believe the other person may have known the Labview software that they use alot and I didn't.

Interview Question – Not difficult but tricky, if you dont know your equipment: What is the difference between an Oscilloscope and a spectrum analyzer?   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pace Micro in January 2011.

Interview Details – three rounds
1. basic C/C++ questions, data structure related, sorting, searching , trees
2. writing programs, basic, recursive string operations
3. code reviews memory leaks dangling pointers
4. management hr round previous experience, expectations, best and needs improvement areas

Interview Question – questions on tree depth, width, node balancing.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pace Micro in September 2012.

Interview Details – There was three rounds of interview. first round is basics of design and Field Programmable Gate Array design flow. Second round is with RTL coding style in VHDL and clocks clock domain crossing FIFO depth calculation sequence detector state machine creation. third round is given a snippet of code describe the hardware realization after synthesis. final round was video conference.

Interview Question – clocks clock domain crossing FIFO depth calculation sequence detector state machine creation, given a snippet of code describe the hardware realization after synthesis.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – easy

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pace Micro in September 2011.

Interview Details – first technical interview was in college. it was basically on os ,RTOS, micro controller,embedded systems

Interview Questions

Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pace Micro in August 2011.

Interview Details – telephone interview
1:1 interview

Interview Questions

Worked for Pace Micro? Contribute to the Community!