Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacer InternationalMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
interviewed at Pacer International in April 2013.
I ended up with the opportunity via networking with industry professionals. I had a phone conversation with the hiring manager, an onsite interview and then I received the offer about one week later. The process went very smoothly. It helped to have the initial connection via the networking activity.
- Willingness to relocate for opportunities Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Pacer International (Dallas, TX) in December 2011.
Very long and drawn out. Too long for the role.
Very cut and dry. Large enough that they don't feel they have to negotiate
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Pacer International in February 2012.
Several dies after applying online, I was contacted for a brief phone interview, then immediately scheduled an in-person interview. The interviewer was very courteous and direct, explaining the position in detail and asking me questions about my Resume and background, especially focusing on computer skills. The office building was very nice and clean, and the other employees I saw appeared to be in good spirits.
- Tell me about your skills and experience with Microsoft Excel and Access. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Pacer International in February 2009.
The interview is easy and short. The company only focuses on one thing: Very related work experience. Because of poor career development and poor training process, they would rather hire some consultants rather than train its own employee.
- Whats your biggest weakness? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review