Pacer International

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Operations Interview

I interviewed at Pacer International in April 2013.

Interview Details – I ended up with the opportunity via networking with industry professionals. I had a phone conversation with the hiring manager, an onsite interview and then I received the offer about one week later. The process went very smoothly. It helped to have the initial connection via the networking activity.

Interview Question – Willingness to relocate for opportunities   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pacer International in December 2011.

Interview Details – Very long and drawn out. Too long for the role.

Negotiation Details – Very cut and dry. Large enough that they don't feel they have to negotiate

Pricing Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pacer International in February 2012.

Interview Details – Several dies after applying online, I was contacted for a brief phone interview, then immediately scheduled an in-person interview. The interviewer was very courteous and direct, explaining the position in detail and asking me questions about my Resume and background, especially focusing on computer skills. The office building was very nice and clean, and the other employees I saw appeared to be in good spirits.

Interview Question – Tell me about your skills and experience with Microsoft Excel and Access.   Answer Question

Logistics Engineer Interview

Logistics Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pacer International in February 2009.

Interview Details – The interview is easy and short. The company only focuses on one thing: Very related work experience. Because of poor career development and poor training process, they would rather hire some consultants rather than train its own employee.

Interview Question – Whats your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pacer International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pacer International interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pacer International employees and interview candidates.