Pacer International Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacer International

Director of Operations Interview

Application

interviewed at Pacer International in April 2013.

Interview

I ended up with the opportunity via networking with industry professionals. I had a phone conversation with the hiring manager, an onsite interview and then I received the offer about one week later. The process went very smoothly. It helped to have the initial connection via the networking activity.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pacer International (Dallas, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Very long and drawn out. Too long for the role.

Negotiation

Very cut and dry. Large enough that they don't feel they have to negotiate

Pricing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pacer International in February 2012.

Interview

Several dies after applying online, I was contacted for a brief phone interview, then immediately scheduled an in-person interview. The interviewer was very courteous and direct, explaining the position in detail and asking me questions about my Resume and background, especially focusing on computer skills. The office building was very nice and clean, and the other employees I saw appeared to be in good spirits.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your skills and experience with Microsoft Excel and Access.   Answer Question

Logistics Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pacer International in February 2009.

Interview

The interview is easy and short. The company only focuses on one thing: Very related work experience. Because of poor career development and poor training process, they would rather hire some consultants rather than train its own employee.